Author Topic: Letters!  (Read 7222 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Letters!
« on: December 02, 2003, 04:42:39 pm »
The Letters section is just like Old Faithful, only with random text being spewed instead of water.  There are 3 more letters just like every month.  There is a Chat/Trivia session at 8:00 PM EST tomarrow.  It is going to be for one of the 2 remaining Cat in the Hat hats.  So, if you want to win, or if you just want to have some fun, be there tomorrow.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2003, 02:19:29 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

super_sayian_spongebob

Letters!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2003, 04:51:23 pm »
Yeah I liked the letters, epecially the one when it said that the webmaster is going to RULE THE INTERNET. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :lol: :lol:!!! I mean they can't or otherwise the cops might them or something.  

SS4Gohan

Letters!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2003, 05:14:12 pm »
I know who that is. Believe it or not, it's MSP. He was really mad that he got banned and he said he's going to compete with Sponge Zone (what an idiot). He told me all this on AIM so yes it's true

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Letters!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2003, 05:18:27 pm »
I know who that is. Believe it or not, it's MSP. He was really mad that he got banned and he said he's going to compete with Sponge Zone (what an idiot). He told me all this on AIM so yes it's true
Lmao. The first thing I thought when I read that was "MSP.". I was even going to post about it. Not that he told me. I told him I'd never talk to him again.

P.S.: His site will never ever ever ever be as good as yours, cmonkey...I will never visit it...and if I do...it's because I want to see how bad it is...and laugh at it.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2003, 05:19:10 pm by Hannahbal »

SS4Gohan

Letters!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2003, 05:19:42 pm »
I always tell him that he just keeps IMing me and he's always like "Hi friend"

super_sayian_spongebob

Letters!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2003, 05:22:39 pm »
I just can't believe how annoying he is. I hope he dosn't AIM me, since I've recently downloaded one.  

SS4Gohan

Letters!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2003, 05:23:23 pm »
He can't if he doesn't know your screen name.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Letters!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2003, 06:21:03 pm »
He'd always send me PMs saying "you are my friend" and "I like you" and a lot of other stuff like that. VERY annoying.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Megan

Letters!
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2003, 07:11:02 pm »
hey guys msp is my friend. after you get to know him, hes actually very nice. he cares about people and only wants truth to be brought. why dont you all get in the christmas spirit and try to get to know him. im serious. hes cool.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Letters!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2003, 07:24:52 pm »
hey guys msp is my friend. after you get to know him, hes actually very nice. he cares about people and only wants truth to be brought. why dont you all get in the christmas spirit and try to get to know him. im serious. hes cool.
Actually not. I've known him for a LONG time. He's not a nice guy. HE IS NOT COOL!

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Letters!
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2003, 07:27:05 pm »
So have I...I do believe I've talked to him longer than you, hun...and if you think that MSP is "nice" and "caring" you should hear what he said that he was going to do to Miles...

I hate MSP...he thought I was his friend...he's so fricken annoying...I can't stand him.

chuchino55

Letters!
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2003, 04:28:37 am »
MSP's site
Or at least i think it is, but it was down when i posted this message, so i couldn't check if it said all that stuff about "ruling the internet". It's called "Sponge World" though.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2003, 04:34:10 am by chuchino55 »

SS4Gohan

Letters!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2003, 02:26:02 pm »
I can say the exact same thing Sean and Hannah said... I'm just not going to 'cause they already said it

super_sayian_spongebob

Letters!
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2003, 04:17:19 pm »
He'd always send me PMs saying "you are my friend" and "I like you" and a lot of other stuff like that. VERY annoying.
Yeah before he got banned for 31 days, he kept on Pming me to be his internet friend, to be a mod at his stupid forum, and other stuff.  

foulpattie

Letters!
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2003, 04:55:11 pm »
he did that to me too!