1 (2.9%)
Coach_Bowsersquid
2 (5.9%)
ARX7Arbalest
4 (11.8%)
Doom2Marine
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Weirdest Member Name  (Read 8935 times)

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Weirdest Member Name
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2003, 03:38:44 pm »
how did u come up with all these strange names
These are all member names. They all probably have something to do with the person.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

etab

Weirdest Member Name
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2003, 04:05:18 pm »
I voted for "Ilovespongebob4ever". Sorry, I'm not too good at memorizing l33t sp34k.  :cool:

On a side note, I got my screen name from a screen name generator. All my login names are from there, like "GrandEats3". I like that one, maybe I should take over the world with that one.  :biggrin:  

Squidward

Weirdest Member Name
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2003, 03:08:59 pm »
Well!! I don't think MirclPLz means he or she likes mircles or she or he wants mircle whip! lol!  :biggrin:  

Gassy583

Weirdest Member Name
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2003, 04:44:12 pm »
Gas what! I voted for MermaidMan97007!

Yawgm8th

Weirdest Member Name
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2003, 04:44:29 pm »
heh I didn't know my name was that wierd. I'll tell you what it means tho. I like Magic: The Gathering and I especialy like the story behind it. My favorite character is Yawgmoth. Since Yawgmoth is always taken as a handle for things I went with Yawgm8th. The 8 is for my favorite number and because Yawgm0th is also taken a lot.

mermaidman97007

Weirdest Member Name
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2003, 04:45:35 pm »
DUDE! MTG rox!
I play MTGO alot...do you?

Yawgm8th

Weirdest Member Name
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2003, 04:52:23 pm »
I used to play a lot around when the Urza's Saga cycle came out. I love the cards from that set and some from the Tempest cycle but I don't like the new cards. Especialy the new face ones!! I hate and refuse to use them. So I don't play as much now but the story is awsome. You should read: The Thran, The Brothers War, Planeswalker, Timestreams, and Bloodlines.

P.S. I voted for djwit_atie.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2003, 04:54:52 pm by Yawgm8th »

Gassy583

Weirdest Member Name
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2003, 04:53:40 pm »
Throw me a gas mask. MTG OWNS!

Jashani

Weirdest Member Name
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2003, 05:46:29 pm »
And the winner is....Yawgm8th! With 8 votes!

Congrats Yawgm8th! You just won a new member name and a trip for 2 to Bikini Bottom! Where you will be staying with Rock Apartments! And enjoying 3 weeks of jellyfishing and eating at Free at The Krusty Krab! And reciving free boating lessons at Mrs.Puffs Boating school and 50% world domination certificate from the Chum Bucket!

LOL! J/P!  :biggrin:

Courtsey of your Mom & Dad! Yes Your Mom and Dad!
Must pay Mr.Krabs $2.00. Boat not included for free at Mrs.Puffs Boating School.
Caution:Jellyfish sting humens. Rock Apartments are owned by Patrick furniture are made of sand (Might get smushed) 50% world domination if you buy 70 Chum Buckets.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2003, 05:52:25 pm by Jashani »

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
Weirdest Member Name
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2003, 07:27:35 pm »
And the winner is....Yawgm8th! With 8 votes!

Congrats Yawgm8th! You just won a new member name and a trip for 2 to Bikini Bottom! Where you will be staying with Rock Apartments! And enjoying 3 weeks of jellyfishing and eating at Free at The Krusty Krab! And reciving free boating lessons at Mrs.Puffs Boating school and 50% world domination certificate from the Chum Bucket!

LOL! J/P!  :biggrin:

Courtsey of your Mom & Dad! Yes Your Mom and Dad!
Must pay Mr.Krabs $2.00. Boat not included for free at Mrs.Puffs Boating School.
Caution:Jellyfish sting humens. Rock Apartments are owned by Patrick furniture are made of sand (Might get smushed) 50% world domination if you buy 70 Chum Buckets.
That sounded too real. That's scary.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3