Author Topic: Secret Box  (Read 49622 times)

chelseysquarepants

Secret Box
« on: July 07, 2003, 03:00:50 pm »
i think it is so stupid to have the secret box, ppl are very frusterated and p.o'd at a lot of u and mad that u have the power and some fo us have seen posts were you higher ppl mis-use your power against us the little ppl and if we speak out we get edited and thats not fair and i wanted to clear that up because no one had the guts to do what im doing!

Gary

Secret Box
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2003, 03:13:12 pm »
Yes, but you have to understand that some people have a higher rank than you.

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
Secret Box
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2003, 03:20:01 pm »
Let's see... If no one had any power then the boards would be total chaos, flooded with idiotic garbage and other things against the rules.  

chelseysquarepants

Secret Box
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2003, 03:24:55 pm »
yes i understand that there has to be authority but not authority who abuse there position and the whole secret box thing is so stupid and not fair to us and i think it should be deleted or not have a password or everyone know the password because it is very inconsiderate! :censored:

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
Secret Box
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2003, 03:43:29 pm »
If we gave out the pass, it wouldn't be a very secret box now would it? I suggest you stop worrying about what's inside it, because we are NOT talking about any of you. It's just a place for mods to chill. Kinda like a real expensive country club. Or something.

chelseysquarepants

Secret Box
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2003, 03:52:35 pm »
well its not fair we should have our own little place but if u guys make it u can come in and thats not fair so you should make something for us were u guys cant come in it and im not worried if ur talkin bout me i could care less but we p.o'd that u get a place to chill but we dont??? hows that fair? it aint so please fix this dilemna

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Secret Box
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2003, 05:13:34 pm »
This is a forum that we built.  And in order for the forum to survive, there has to be order.  For there to be order, there have to be people with power to keep the forums under control.  For the people to successfully keep the forum under control, they have to be able to communicate with each other.  The Secret Box was made to serve that purpose.  It just allows us to easily communicate with the rest of the moderators.  If we had kept it hidden from the start of the forums, you would never have realised that it existed, therefore it makes no difference whether its there or not.  We are all humans here, moderators are not gods.  You are not "little people".  You still have the power to argue and express your opinion as long as its not breaking the rules of the forum.  We do not edit posts or delete topics unless a rule is broken.  There was one instance in which a moderator edited a post for his own amusement, but the moderator was reprimanded and it will never happen again.  Also, every forum on this site is a place for members to "chill".  The Secret Box is just a quick and easy way for moderators to communicate in secrecy.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline falco

• Honorable
  • Gary
    • View Profile
    • http://
Secret Box
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2003, 05:26:09 pm »
*sips secret moderator lemonade from secret box* ...uh...well said cmonkey  
...the best time to wear a striped sweater...
is alll the tiiiime...

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Secret Box
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2003, 05:33:50 pm »
I disagree with you Chelsey. I think that the Secret Box is an awesome idea. It would be an even better idea if you let me in!

MandaFaye

Secret Box
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2003, 05:36:38 pm »
Honey, did you freak out like that when you learned about your teacher's workroom? Geebus! It's not like they're in there plotting our slow and complete demise. Chill out! I mean, honestly, it's not that big of a deal. There are plenty of places where YOU aren't allowed. When you go into a store and it has a door that says "Employees Only" do you freak out about being a little person and the employees abusing their privilages? I think not! SO RELAX!  

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Secret Box
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2003, 05:42:07 pm »
Manda, those were really good examples.  I hope everyone understands now!
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

MandaFaye

Secret Box
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2003, 05:44:11 pm »
Why, thank you! Just glad I could be of some help.  :biggrin:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Secret Box
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2003, 05:47:02 pm »
Yes, Amanda. That was some good PWNAGE.

Offline falco

• Honorable
  • Gary
    • View Profile
    • http://
Secret Box
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2003, 05:50:46 pm »
you people picked up the concept of pwnage quite nicely...
r0x0rz

...the best time to wear a striped sweater...
is alll the tiiiime...

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Secret Box
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2003, 05:52:21 pm »
Yes, to me its not hard to understand whatsoever.