Author Topic: Secret Box  (Read 49601 times)

MandaFaye

Secret Box
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2003, 05:54:56 pm »
Squee! I pwned someone!  :tongue: What a great achievement this is!  

chelseysquarepants

Secret Box
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2003, 05:57:17 pm »
well fine i'll just shut up and leave because no one gives a crap bout what i say w/e bye

MandaFaye

Secret Box
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2003, 05:59:01 pm »
If we didn't give a crap we woulda just ignored you. Sorry that we don't all agree with you, but really, that's life, yes? So go pout. You could stand to be a tad more mature about things. Laters

chelseysquarepants

Secret Box
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2003, 06:00:17 pm »
maybe u need to be more considerate and understanding about it~! :angry:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Secret Box
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2003, 06:01:51 pm »
I agree with Amanda. You really need to think before you post.

MandaFaye

Secret Box
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2003, 06:01:55 pm »
So it's ok for you to express your feelings about the secret box but when I say it's ok, I'm inconsiderate? How exactly does that work? Because I'm really not seeing it.  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Secret Box
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2003, 06:05:01 pm »
Hah. You PWNED her again. I find this thread rather amusing.

chelseysquarepants

Secret Box
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2003, 06:10:06 pm »
Honey, did you freak out like that when you learned about your teacher's workroom? Geebus! It's not like they're in there plotting our slow and complete demise. Chill out! I mean, honestly, it's not that big of a deal. There are plenty of places where YOU aren't allowed. When you go into a store and it has a door that says "Employees Only" do you freak out about being a little person and the employees abusing their privilages? I think not! SO RELAX!
u didnt have to say chill out! and geebus! and act like u were yelling at me im just saying i post nice cept in this topic i am very ticked off and u didnt have to talk to me like a little 2 year old i am a 14 year old girl whose mad about certain things there is a huge difference bout "employees only" and a place that i have set to my home page when my internet boots up. as i c it this is a little town and for the little town to work we all have to talk to one another and not keep secrets. if moderators wanna talk they should make a room and not advertise it to us clams or kelp nugget crunches or crabby patties. then we dont feel small. and you need to know i KNOW there should be authority but there shouldnt be secrets. i say secrets as in a place were we cant be in. yes there are country clubs but this is a public forum and the secret box should be hidden for non "magical seven" as one put so the rest of us dont feel like we cant get into our own city.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Secret Box
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2003, 06:10:06 pm »
Chelsey, you are being really childish.  You honestly need to understand what things are actually like instead of being so stubborn.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Secret Box
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2003, 06:12:32 pm »
Youre 14?!? Wow. I agree with Amanda and Cmonkey on this, you are extremely childish. I think the only one who feels "small" because of the Secret Box is you. You need to get a life.

chelseysquarepants

Secret Box
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2003, 06:13:07 pm »
well i think i am expressing my opinion and expressing it because others r afraid and i am not naming names i am speaking out because i have the guts to cuz others r afraid to and will someone please tell me what pwnge and pwnd or w/e means?

Offline falco

• Honorable
  • Gary
    • View Profile
    • http://
Secret Box
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2003, 06:14:01 pm »
lol should it be renamed to the mods box??? lol...its just a communication board...thas all...lol u wanna konw whats in there? not much...basically like "better watch out for scooter...hes breaking allota rules" lol what do u think is so great about it?!?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2003, 06:14:51 pm by falco »
...the best time to wear a striped sweater...
is alll the tiiiime...

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Secret Box
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2003, 06:14:56 pm »
Erm...we were just kind of here expressing our opinions about the Secret Box and about you and we sure werent afraid.
Also, people have told you what PWNED or PWNAGE means. Its also not very hard to figure out.

MandaFaye

Secret Box
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2003, 06:15:55 pm »
I was just explaining and trying to get you to calm down. Don't you think you could make some sort of effort to be mature and reasonable? Ok, here we go: If it's a little city, it has a government. Do you honestly think the government tells us everything? If you do, you need a reality check. Sometimes there are things you're just better off not knowing. And I don't see why you'd want to know what goes on in there so badly. And I don't see how this is much different from an employees only situation, but whatever you say.  

chelseysquarepants

Secret Box
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2003, 06:17:57 pm »
i didnt say this and i dont want ppl to think im yelling im jus saying it should be hidden because i have IM'd ppl on aol and other IM's and they feel the same as i do and i dont want to be a scooter story and be booted or w/e i just am the one speaking out, if i didnt yall would think the way u did b4 and now im childish??? if someone else spoke out u woulda said the same thing to them. i am not being childish i am speaking for the others and i am being attacked as childish. they would have been to and the thing is no one on here has tried to establish any thing with me and that hurts!