Author Topic: Secret Box  (Read 49604 times)

chelseysquarepants

Secret Box
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2003, 06:37:03 pm »
i didnt say EVERYONES i said SOME and i am speaking for these few ppl because they were afraid what is happening to me would happen to them

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Secret Box
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2003, 06:38:34 pm »
Those few people don't exist.  You're delusional.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

chelseysquarepants

Secret Box
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2003, 06:38:57 pm »
c with the name callings again

Offline falco

• Honorable
  • Gary
    • View Profile
    • http://
Secret Box
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2003, 06:39:07 pm »
NO ONE POST NE THING UNTIL CHELS ANSWERS

HOW IS THIS DIF FROM A FRIGGIN EMPLOYEES ONLY ROOM?!?!
...the best time to wear a striped sweater...
is alll the tiiiime...

chelseysquarepants

Secret Box
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2003, 06:40:30 pm »
employees rooms are very different they r easily able to get in u can jus walk in but u get kicked out i dont wanna go in the box i just feel it should be hidden

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Secret Box
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2003, 06:41:09 pm »
Well, Chelsey, that post where you said where you arent mad or anything is pretty funny. I remember a little while ago you were making cursing faces at us, and telling us that you and everyone else was P.O'ed.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Secret Box
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2003, 06:42:01 pm »
Wait...if you dont care/dont wanna go in the box then why are you still arguing about this or why did you even start this thread?

MandaFaye

Secret Box
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2003, 06:42:29 pm »
If it was hidden it'd still be there so I really don't see where your argument is. And no, you can't easily walk into an employees only room. A lot of them have locks on the doors.  

SirBors

Secret Box
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2003, 06:42:48 pm »
hey chelsey u wanna talk this over with someone just as frustrated as u, i jus don't understand it at all...aim-mar5h67, god i need to talk to someone about this...down with secret box!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Secret Box
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2003, 06:42:57 pm »
i just want everyone to know i wasnt speaking out on just my behalf but everyones behalf that felt this way i dont care wat goes on in there i just think it needs to be removed. i am sick of being called names because i express my opinion thanks cmonkey for the pwned and pwnge lesson. i am not yelling and am not upset and not having a hissy fit i am expressing for others because they were scared to and this is not meant to sound snotty but my name is spelt C-H-E-L-S-E-Y.

-~~Thank You~~-
Please don't say you're speakin on everyones behalf. Cause I think its needed for forum peace. And I wouldn't be complaining to much cause membership to this place is free.  :glare: And I can tell they have spent a lot of time in making this for OUR enjoyment Chelsey.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Secret Box
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2003, 06:43:37 pm »
An employees only room is EXACTLY the same as the secret box.  Both are visible and both are forbidden.  And both have thier purposes.  If you don't like what we do here at the forums, then leave.

chelseysquarepants

Secret Box
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2003, 06:43:47 pm »
i was mad to begin with but now am frusterated because for example if chocolate cake is right under your nose but u cant have it, that ticks u off but u keep trying until u want it outta your face because u know u cant have it now replace cake with the secret box

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Secret Box
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2003, 06:45:00 pm »
Thats not true with everyone. Some people dont like chocolate or cake. I for one, would really not care if some cake was under my nose. I am not a chocoholic or a...cakeaholic.

MandaFaye

Secret Box
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2003, 06:45:25 pm »
That's like saying you hate walking by the white house and you feel low because you don't get to find out what's going on in the oval office. It just doesn't make sense.  

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Secret Box
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2003, 06:47:54 pm »
Chelsey, the Cake example isnt even close to correct.  The idea isn't that its forbidden.  The idea is its purpose, and you are forgetting that.  The purpose of an Employees only room and of The Secret Box is for the Moderators or Employees to give each other information and to plan events in the forum or in the store.  Last time I checked, a cake couldn't do that.