Author Topic: The Movie Site Is Up!  (Read 15271 times)

Doom 2 Marine

The Movie Site Is Up!
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2004, 06:00:33 pm »
Hmmmmmm when ever I try to play the movie it doe's not play  

Erik

The Movie Site Is Up!
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2004, 07:08:18 pm »
I saw the trailer and it looks horrible...but then again it didnt even show much.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Movie Site Is Up!
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2004, 08:00:15 am »
I saw the trailer and it looks horrible...but then again it didnt even show much.
The trailer was just a silly thing to make you laugh. The real trailer will probably come out in about 6 months, and will show what the movie is really about.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Hmm

The Movie Site Is Up!
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2004, 12:48:59 pm »
I can honestly say you are all wrong on what the plot is.  I  have the synopsis but could get fired if I leaked anything.  Let's just say the is no Nemo ish quality about the story.  Sorry I can't give you anymore then that.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Movie Site Is Up!
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2004, 12:51:47 pm »
^^ For some reason, I doubt that.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

spongebob queen

The Movie Site Is Up!
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2004, 01:13:28 pm »
Why would you doubt me?  (I'm [hmm] registered now)  

I'm a graphic designer that is working with SB products.  Hence I get access to everything SB(almost).  Nick is still creating SB as we speak hence the vauge Trailer.  I'm not sure what their plans are so I don't want to let out privileged information. (I came across this site when I was trying to figure out what the movie was about before Nick sent over the style guide for the movie, which by the way is not finished.)  They sent me a preliminary style guide and it has the plot synopsis in it.    It seems to utilize every character that was ever created and some new ones.  Let's just say the tag line "A hero will rise"  gives you a clue.  Why would I lie?  

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Movie Site Is Up!
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2004, 01:28:42 pm »
Why would I lie?
There's one guy on here that lies all of the time. I'm still not sure about this whole movie plot thing.

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
The Movie Site Is Up!
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2004, 01:32:30 pm »
Welcome SBQ!
All Time

Weekly

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Movie Site Is Up!
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2004, 01:39:46 pm »
Oh yeah, I forgot, Welcome spongebob queen.

The Movie Site Is Up!
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2004, 03:49:42 pm »
I think the movie will be about his
Plankton Captures all the people in bikini bottem except for the old people but mermaid man and barnicle boy are on vacation so the only other old left are the 4 mr. Jenkins (cuz you know how there is like 4 kinds and they all look different!) and They are all related by birth so the Mr. jenkins unite and take down Plakton and save the day.

OR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It could be about this PLankto has this evil scheme to get the krabby patty and hstarts to plot out his plan and patrick sees his plan and knows how to stop it. So when Plankto starts to toake over bikini bottem no one knows how to stop him except patrick but since he is so stupid he forgets and has to try and remember before plankto takes over bikini Bottem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps. By the way The camping Episode is halarious  :biggrin: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
same with pranks a lot and planktons army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is funny! :excl:
What do ya think bout those ideas????????????????? :excl:  The trailor didn't show anything! :eek:                                              c ya

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Movie Site Is Up!
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2004, 04:07:57 pm »
Hmm, welcome to the spongiest forums around, spongebob queen. If you are the real deal, I think that it's awesome that you're here. And I think it's awesome that you actually work for...whoever you're working for. But about the idea of new characters...it sounds kinda...bad movieish...like something Nickelodeon would do. Which makes perfect sense considering it's a "Nickelodeon movie". Anyways. Hope you feel welcome here.

spongebob queen

The Movie Site Is Up!
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2004, 09:06:08 am »
The last unregistared user is kinda of close in one of their predictions on the plot.  I really wish I could give you guys more info, but I'm scared I would get caught.  I think there are only a handful of people outside of Nick that have this information.  

spongebob queen

The Movie Site Is Up!
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2004, 09:26:16 am »
One more thing I just realized, it appears that Sandy has no role in the movie.  She isn't metioned anywhere.  Or they just haven't written her in yet.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Movie Site Is Up!
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2004, 10:05:55 am »
One more thing I just realized, it appears that Sandy has no role in the movie.  She isn't metioned anywhere.  Or they just haven't written her in yet.
That's strange. You'd think she'd have a part in it.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Movie Site Is Up!
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2004, 01:09:20 pm »
Yeah, she's one of the main characters. spongebob queen, please try to not double post. If you have something to add, just press the 'Edit' button right above your post.