Author Topic: New Poll  (Read 8305 times)

SS4Gohan

New Poll
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2004, 05:39:16 pm »
Hey welcome to the forums monkabars

Patrick

New Poll
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2004, 06:40:14 pm »
We haven't had a snowday yet. But we should've Thursday. Gah. The last couple of weeks we haven't had snow at all until about a couple days ago. It's so cold. -20 degrees. My bus broke down last week too, while I was on it.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
New Poll
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2004, 07:18:41 pm »
Cool! I had a snow day too! That's what usually happens here, 1/100000 of an inch of ice falls and everyone is in panic. My midterms arent untill two weeks from now, but I'm still happy! I was wondering how you got those Spongebob Video downloads!??! They're soooo cooool! I love to watch Spongebob now, not only on tv, but on my computer!!
Welcome monkabars.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

spongehead 32

New Poll
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2004, 04:14:13 am »
welcom to the site monkabars

hope you have have a great time in the forum

Doom 2 Marine

New Poll
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2004, 08:30:00 am »
Oh and remember Cmonkey is not Spongebob he is just a fan with a website

Legal Stuff:
SpongeBob SquarePants and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. SpongeBob SquarePants was created by Stephen Hillenburg.

What that means in English:
I don't own SpongeBob. I am not SpongeBob. I did not make SpongeBob. I am just a fan with a website. If you want to say "I love your show", then email somebody at www.nick.com. You won't believe how many people email me thinking that I'm SpongeBob, or that I made the show. So, theres the truth, enjoy it.

Mister_GreenFish

New Poll
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2004, 12:10:34 pm »
He needs to include all that "legal" copywrited stuff or he risks copywrite investigation. I don't see why, it's just a fan site!