Author Topic: Can You Make Somthing Out Of This  (Read 4919 times)

spongehead 32

Can You Make Somthing Out Of This
« on: January 16, 2004, 02:37:02 pm »
ok

as you may or may not know I am really bad at making stories, but I have a few good titles

I will give out a title and I want someone to make a fanfic out of it

the titles are

"lost"
"superhero camp"
"the worms revenge"
"family reunion"

choose a title and make a fan fic out of it

hope to hear from you soon

edited

there I got rid of the spelling errors

I am not a very good speller so bare with me and some of them might be typos
« Last Edit: January 17, 2004, 04:24:54 am by spongehead 32 »

Jashani

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 06:14:47 pm »
Spelling Errors
realy=really
titals=titles
storys=stories

Okay Now I can Read It...

Im Bad at Stories..but I'll Try One.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2004, 06:15:25 pm by Jashani »

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2004, 02:18:47 pm »
Um uh.
Im not good at these.
All Time

Weekly

Planet Schmanet

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 06:18:56 pm »
Well, how about instead of a long fan fic I'll write a small "summary" of what happens.

Lost--  Sandy, Patrick, Sponge Bob, and Larry decide to take a row boat out into the middle of Goo Lagoon.  Patrick loses the oars in a thick "underwater fog" and they realize they're lost.  A shortage of food and supplies sends them all in to panic and paranoia thinking each one is going to eat each other.  Larry abandons ship leaving the other three to fend for themselves.  Just as they are about to eat each other the fog clears and they realize they have been tied to the pier the whole time.  

Superhero camp-- Sponge Bob and Patrick win free day passes on a Lobster Basket Bingo night for Superhero Camp.  It turns out that the counslors are the Dirty Bubble and Manray.  They are trying to brainwash geeky kids into becoming their henchmen.  Patrick and Sponge Bob become Mermaid Man and Barnacle and save the day.

The worms revenge--  The Alaskan Bull Worm makes a return by secretly setting up a real estate business.  The problem is that the homes he is selling are other Alaskan bullworms with their mouths open.  Sandy tries to save the town again but she gets eaten.  Squilliam saves the day by suing the worm.  Squidward gets angry and jealous again.

Family reunion--  At Mrs. Puff's birthday (in which Squidward, Patrick, Sponge Bob, and Sandy are the only ones who show up).  During the party Mrs. Puff's entire relatives show up.  Her parents (who expect her to be married) are questioning where her husband and children are.  Mrs. Puff pulls her friends into the kitchen explaining the situation.  Patrick will portray her husband and Sandy, Sponge Bob, and Squidward will be the children.  Hilarity ensues.

THE END.

p.s.:  Sorry if they're are spelling mistakes I wrote this as quick as possible since I'm tired.

spongehead 32

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2004, 12:06:47 pm »
great

I like all of them

and I cant wait till somone comes and takes them and makes them

(as I said I would but I just cant do it well)

Planet Schmanet

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2004, 12:17:11 pm »
Oh I forgot to say, for "Lost" at the very end Larry will still be swimming trying to find land.

SpongebobFreek5505

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2004, 02:15:19 pm »
Those are awesome! Those are really great ideas, all of them. You should right a SB episode. You'd be really good at it!