Author Topic: New Episode Or Typo At Nick?  (Read 16332 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
New Episode Or Typo At Nick?
« on: July 09, 2003, 04:27:29 pm »
Rumors have been going around about a new episode of SpongeBob airing on Saturday the 19th at 8pm EST.  But, rumors aren't good enough for a news item at Sponge Zone, so I decided to do a little research.  I looked around the Nick.com site, and saw that they were listing a New SpongeBob Episode at that time on that day.  I saw that in a post in the Sponge Zone forums, someone said that the TV guide listed a Rocket Power movie for that time slot.  So I checked the Nick.com site again, and the Rocket Power section listed a TV Movie Premier at 8pm on that Saturday.  Tvguide.com says that "Reggie's Big Break", a 90 minute Rocket Power movie is showing at that time.  :huh:  I thought maybe it was a typo, and it was going to be on Friday at 8, but tvguide.com says that F.U.N/Culture Shock is on then...  The only possible explanation for this is that Nick.com has been taken over by angry radioactive monkeys.  That also explains how Rugrats Go Wild happened :wink:
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Patrick

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2003, 04:42:56 pm »
I dont think it's monkeys, it has to be bananas.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2003, 04:43:15 pm by Patrick »

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2003, 07:13:55 pm »
You're both wrong. I took over Nick.

foulpattie

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2003, 08:10:51 pm »
Its those mashed potatoes again. they are controling our minds and making us think that there is a new episode. All right that was kinda strange.

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2003, 08:57:54 pm »
Yeah. That was odd.

Miles

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2003, 12:05:30 am »
I do believe a new script was written by pink and purple sponges from the spiky depths of the oceans on the sun. You know the ones I'm talking about. Actually, you could say that some people on this forum are from there. The CIA is paying me too hunt them down so that silly cartoons like that will never EVER be written again. So if you are pink, purple or just an idiot you'd better watch out. And you'd better not shout. Santa Clause is coming too... No, wait. I'm losing it now. Can anybody tell me what the *dolphinnoise* I'm talking about?

SS4Gohan

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2003, 11:59:52 am »
No I can't... but I think cmonkey just told us all that he took it over... he said monkeys did... and he is a monkey! cMONKEY -gasp-  :blink:

-SS4Gohan

foulpattie

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2003, 12:07:01 pm »
I'm starting to believe that it was a typo. cuz nick is showing these summer movies on saturday nights and it would seem odd that they would show a half hour cartoon in that time slot. plus every tv guide says its the rocket power movie.

SS4Gohan

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2003, 12:08:31 pm »
Yeah you're probably right... I bet it was a typo... but the official Nick site should at least be right...

-SS4Gohan

MandaFaye

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2003, 04:05:44 pm »
I wish there WAS a new episode. I'd much rather watch that than a rocket power movie. But I'd bet it's a typo.  :sad:  

SS4Gohan

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2003, 05:30:14 pm »
Yeah... I hope... but wouldn't they at least have a commercial for one of them?... I mean the 19th isn't THAT far away

-SS4Gohan

foulpattie

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2003, 05:35:59 pm »
If there is a comercial they will show it after the fairly oddparents movie.

SS4Gohan

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2003, 05:36:31 pm »
Yeah I guess... probably

-SS4Gohan

Gary

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2003, 04:57:48 pm »
The Fairly Odd Parents movie airs in a few minutes so I'll look out for a commericial.

Gary

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2003, 11:15:21 am »
The new episode will not air on Saturday. It's been determined that the Rocket Power movie will be on.