Do you despise it?

I DEPISE THAT CRAP AND I ALWAYS WILL
8 (47.1%)
I hate it because it sucks
2 (11.8%)
I like it
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Drake & Josh  (Read 22606 times)

SS4Gohan

Drake & Josh
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2004, 07:30:41 pm »
Yay it's miracle blades!

mermaidman97007

Drake & Josh
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2004, 08:25:31 pm »
Ok, I am confused...and both words work...

Culinary:cooking skills.

Cutlery: Knives.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Drake & Josh
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2004, 01:31:24 pm »
Ok, I am confused...and both words work...

Culinary:cooking skills.

Cutlery: Knives.
Cutlery powers: Power with knives, ability with knives, etc, etc...

cobits_700

Drake & Josh
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2004, 01:52:34 pm »
The show sucks but Josh has big man boobies and dats funny.

dennired

Drake & Josh
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2004, 06:15:13 pm »
sucks eggs is more like it

SS4Gohan

Drake & Josh
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2004, 06:16:46 pm »
You suck but you keep getting banned and "dats" funny.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Drake & Josh
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2004, 01:58:45 pm »
HAHA YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY IS THAT YOUR BANNED TOO
DRAKE TRYS TOO HARD TO PLAY THE GUITAR AND PRETTY MUCH SUCKS AND JOSH IS JUST EXTREMELY OBESE AND UNFUNNY
THE WHOLE SHOWS A WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
Drake & Josh
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2004, 02:14:05 pm »
HAHA YOU KNOW WHATS FUNNY IS THAT YOUR BANNED TOO
DRAKE TRYS TOO HARD TO PLAY THE GUITAR AND PRETTY MUCH SUCKS AND JOSH IS JUST EXTREMELY OBESE AND UNFUNNY
THE WHOLE SHOWS A WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT
Are you asking for a ban?
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Drake & Josh
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2004, 03:32:59 pm »
no why would i be asking for a ban. i just found it funny that he was saying how msp was banned and then he got banned.  

Starr2k3

Drake & Josh
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2004, 03:52:04 pm »
Dude Just To Let You Know SizzlinSean is considering banning you , so im sayin just kool it and follow the rules.

PLUS SS4Gohan is kooler than you will ever be.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2004, 03:52:52 pm by PatrickStarr2k3 »

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Drake & Josh
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2004, 08:02:37 pm »
Dude Just To Let You Know SizzlinSean is considering banning you , so im sayin just kool it and follow the rules.

Okay, first of all, it's not your place to tell someone that they're about to be banned or not. The Mods have their job under control, and they can give out warnings when necessary.

Also, he's obviously not that cool if he's banned for eternity for reasons that shall be unmentionable  :dry:  

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
Drake & Josh
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2004, 08:12:41 pm »

Okay, first of all, it's not your place to tell someone that they're about to be banned or not. The Mods have their job under control, and they can give out warnings when necessary.

Also, he's obviously not that cool if he's banned for eternity for reasons that shall be unmentionable  :dry:
I'd still love to know why.  :unsure:  
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

BaLiTtLeBuTt32

Drake & Josh
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2004, 07:13:41 am »
it is a little funny but sorta of stupid. u should of put" i think it is ok" or something like that
« Last Edit: March 06, 2004, 07:14:30 am by BaLiTtLeBuTt32 »

Gideon Brown

Drake & Josh
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2004, 12:44:29 pm »
I've just gone through this whole thread, and what I've determined is that you're all worse than a bunch of freaking critics. Critics would have the decency to insult the show with better manners, and more polite words. Does it make you all happy to be able to insult the show? This is by far the cruelest board I have ever been too, and I've been to quite a lot...and most of them are for adults! It is unbelievable how cruel you are. Leave poor Josh alone. At least he seems to have a job and an audience that is willing to watch his show. And Drake CAN play guitar. Ooh, wow, you've guys have heard, what? ONE song by him? Try listening to more, and studying up on what you are about to say before you say it. Otherwise, people may get very angry and prove you wrong...then where would you be?

As you can probably tell, I voted that I like the show. But geez...I wouldn't have vented so much if you guys had the decency not to insult the show so much. I'm just going to leave this forum now, and quite possibly not come back. Have fun with your SpongeBob

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Drake & Josh
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2004, 02:01:09 pm »
I've just gone through this whole thread, and what I've determined is that you're all worse than a bunch of freaking critics. Critics would have the decency to insult the show with better manners, and more polite words. Does it make you all happy to be able to insult the show? This is by far the cruelest board I have ever been too, and I've been to quite a lot...and most of them are for adults! It is unbelievable how cruel you are. Leave poor Josh alone. At least he seems to have a job and an audience that is willing to watch his show. And Drake CAN play guitar. Ooh, wow, you've guys have heard, what? ONE song by him? Try listening to more, and studying up on what you are about to say before you say it. Otherwise, people may get very angry and prove you wrong...then where would you be?

As you can probably tell, I voted that I like the show. But geez...I wouldn't have vented so much if you guys had the decency not to insult the show so much. I'm just going to leave this forum now, and quite possibly not come back. Have fun with your SpongeBob
I've been at this forum for quite a while now (since it opened) so I know a bit more about these "critics". There were only about 4 people criticizing the show in such a way that offended you. That is because most of them were the same person. You may notice one of them was SSS (super_sayian_spongebob). If you looked at a couple more of his threads or posts, you may see that he has a trend in posting these sorts of things. Another person was someone that I hate to talk about, and regret talking about. His name is MSP. He is a 15-year-old kid that got banned for doing every imaginable thing in the forums wrong. After he got banned, he kept joining with different usernames, hoping to conceal his identity. It worked the first few times; he got away with it for quite a long period of time. But now he just keeps on trying. I'd say he's probably made about 40 identities here. Maybe even more. The other ones criticizing the show were either ones who had no purpose for hating it, and ones who did. I recall that I had a reason for disliking it. You see, I'm a pretty big fan of comedy. And this show really doesn't have a lot of it in my opinion. I'm sure it could in other people's eyes, but I just don't think it's funny. I'm really not a fan of these Nickelodeon drama-comedy shows. I don't like them, simple as that. Sorry if people here don't share your views, and they express theirs in a more harsh manner. But remember, you aren't dealing with adults at this forum. You're mainly dealing with children, who like to copy the doings of their peers and the people they look up to (don't ask me why they look up to some of them). If you want to prove to the majority of us here that we're wrong about the show, then please go ahead. Nobody's stopping you. I also really don't think you should judge a complete forum by one thread you read-- it doesn't seem too "mature" to me. Another suggestion could be to skip over the threads that you don't like; if you came here for Spongebob, then you might as well discuss things concerning him. But what do I know about anything? I'm just 14, so I guess I just don't know a lot about real comedy...