Author Topic: Crazy Ideas Are Back...  (Read 3805 times)

Sponge Guy

Crazy Ideas Are Back...
« on: February 16, 2004, 05:59:28 am »
I'm back, and back with me are my crazy ideas, but a little more crazy (i think  :tongue: ) i want to make a fanfic. I forgot the name (idiota  :dry: ) but i want make one fic that anyone can write. Well, you can call me of ridiculous, but my memory is badest than of a guy called Sponge Guy! (wait..i forgot thats MY name!...oh man  :unsure: ).  So, le'ts start now!

Sponge bob wake up happy like all days. He gives food to Gary and is ready to go to the work in Krusty Krab. He opens the door and find Patrick holding a strange knife.

Spongebob: Hey Patrick!
Patrick: Hello Spongebob! Do you want to hunto jellyfish?
Spongebob: Sorry Patrick, but i need go to work!

(Coments: hm...this remember me an episode  :tongue: )

Patrick: -sad- ...okay..i'll wait in my home watching TV until you back
Spongebob: Youc an go to the work with me!
Patrick: really?? and Mr. Krabs can give me a job there!
Spongebob: Yes!!

They run to Krusty Krab, Spongebob more happy than before. When they open the doors, Mr. Krabs run to they:

Mr. Krabs: Is your friend here to spend money?
Spongebob: No, he wants a job here!
Patrick: i can...clean!
Mr. Krabs: a job?? how more people better! Now, put the hat and go to work!

Sponebob goes make Krabby Patty while Patrick breaks all the glasses trying to clean they with giant rocks. After a little rain of mirror, the restaurant closes. Mr. Krabs is trying to paste his finger in the hand and Spongebob is washing the floor.

Patrick: i'm really good in this, no, Mr. Krabs? - says Patrick, looking for the giant rock to "clean" a little more de mirros.
Mr. Krabs: i think it's better only with Sponebob and Squidward here! The new windows are expensive! You will repair these windows! Now!

In the next day....

Sponge bob wake up happy like all days. He gives food to Gary and is ready to go to the work in Krusty Krab. He opens the door and find Patrick holding a strange knife.

Spongebob: Hey Patrick. You will don't work today?
Patrick: Work? No! I want hunt jellyfishes! Do i ave a job?
Spongebob: Do you forget? You work in Krusty Krab with me! AAnd you need repair the windows today!
Patrick: repair the windows. eh? Okay, but if you don't want to hunt jellifish i'll go to Krusty Krab - throw the Knife

They run to Krusty Krab, Patrick silly like before, and Spongebob confused like....well..this is the first time in this fic  :tongue:

Mr. Krabs: Welcome! Spongebob, is your friend here to spend his money~?
Spongebob: hehe...are you jocking, Mr. Krabs?
Mr. Krabs: Joking? No! I think if he want some Krabby Patties, you know - confused - it's better...you go to the kitchen!
Spongebob: ok, but Patrick wants a job here, Mr. Krabs
Patrick: ic an clean ! - Patrick loock to the windows (Obs: no broken) and grab a rock - i can clean the windows!

Squidward grab his hat and gives to Patrick:
Squidward: I am free of this giat trash! Now i can go play my clarinet! - get out of Krusty Krab.

Later...

Spongebob: ok...i'm going Mr. Krabs! Good Night!
Patrick: i'm tired of clean too windows...and that rock is too big! - show his hands - it's hurting!
Mr. Krabs: tomorrow i want you two here at..- loock to the clock - 7:0 am. Or something like this. Now go! Fast!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my part! Wellm if someone want continue ir's here!
Sponge bye bye!