Author Topic: The Fairly Oddparents Movie  (Read 22960 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
The Fairly Oddparents Movie
« on: July 12, 2003, 06:28:48 pm »
I watched parts of it, and it was great!  I didn't get to see the whole thing, because I have relatives over.  The Fairly Odd Primates theme song was hilarious  :biggrin:   Anyone else watch it?
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2003, 06:50:32 pm »
Haha, yes I did. I had to watch it. I love Fairly Oddparents! I thought that the movie was pretty good! I was actually in suspense when Timmy told Mr. Crocker and his mom and dad about Cosmo and Wanda! Ah, well, it was a good movie! They should make Fairly Oddparents DVDs! YAY!

foulpattie

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2003, 06:57:53 pm »
I saw the first few minutes and then turned it off. I'll watch the entire movie tomarrow. I thought it was funny when Jar Jar came out of no where and then fell off the platform.

SS4Gohan

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2003, 07:37:59 pm »
I saw it... it was good

-SS4Gohan

Gary

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2003, 08:45:29 am »
It was very cool! Mr. Crocker is my favorite character other than Cosmo.

garyfan

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2003, 09:27:33 am »
I thought it waz awsome i luv Fairly OddParents

SS4Gohan

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2003, 11:01:41 am »
Mr. Crocker's your fav character?  :blink: okay... never mind

-SS4Gohan

MandaFaye

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2003, 11:13:47 am »
Yesh, I, Amanda, the anti-fairly oddparents, watched part of it. And it was actually quite funny. "What in the name of my bulging triceps is going on?" hahaha that big faerie er...guy thing is funny.  

SS4Gohan

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2003, 11:14:46 am »
You mean Jorgen Von Strangle?... I think that's his name... am I right?

-SS4Gohan

gdiggs06

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2003, 02:40:55 pm »
I watched the movie, but i missed the beginning.  I thought it was hilarious, especially the Fairly Odd Primates song.  :band: Good idea for a movie.  Yes, Jorgen Von Strangle is his name.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2003, 02:41:32 pm by gdiggs06 »

Patrick

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2003, 03:03:51 pm »
ummm, whats the movie about, i dont have that channel.  :sad:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2003, 04:03:32 pm »
Ill just give you some basic info on the show first.
Timmy Turner is the main character, hes 10, and he has 2 Fairy Godparents, Cosmo and Wanda. His parents are hilarious and he has an extremely mean and torturous babysitter named Vicky. But Vicky really has nothing to do with the movie..but whatever.

So heres what the movies about.

Its Timmys Fairy-versary (I think thats what it was called) and all the fairies that Timmys ever met are in his room at a party thats going on for him. Theres a lot of noise, so Wanda puts a magic doorknob on his door so when someone touches it then they forget what they were doing and go off to do something else. So then the fairies give Timmy some magical presents, and Jorgen Von Strangle, the meanest, toughest Fairy in Fairyland gives Timmy a special muffin. When the muffin is eaten, it lets you make a rule-free wish. Just to let you know, some of the rules include not interfering with true love, telling people that you have fairy godparents, and right now I cant think of anymore. So then Timmy has to think hard about what hes going to do with the muffin, he takes it to school after finding out his parents have lied about 5,000 times to him. Then he loses it somehow, I dont really remember, but it gets into the wrong hands. It goes into a muffin tray that someone is pushing into the school, and the guy sees it. Its all sparkly and has yummy frosting on it, so he takes just a little bite of it. It turns out the muffin tastes really bad, so he spits it out. He wishes that he had some mouthwash, so he gets it. Then the muffin goes over to A.J.s pet monkey, cuz he thought it was "Monkey Day" instead of "Muffin Day" at school. AJ is Timmys friend, by the way. But I think I am losing one part in the story, so Ill come back to the monkey part. The muffin gets into the hands of Mr. Crocker, Timmys fairy-believing teacher. Somewhere between all this, the monkey gets the muffin and wishes the world to be ruled by monkeys. Cosmo somehow knows how to speak Monkey, but paraphrases. Then Jorgen says that since the world is ruled by monkeys, fairies now have to be Fairy Godparents to monkeys, and Cosmo and Wanda are his first test subjects. The world is a jungle, and Timmy spends most of the day looking for Cosmo, Wanda, and the muffin. Then there is a big monkey with pointy spikes on his shoulders looking for humans to put in a cage and go to a cave to get dissected by other monkeys. When Timmy gets there, the muffin somehow rolls over my Crockers cage just as Timmy is being taken away to be dissected by the monkeys. Just when Timmy is about to be cut open, the monkey, Bippy or something wishes that the world would be back to normal. So then the world goes back to normal and then Crocker eats the muffin and wishes that he was the ruler of the universe...or maybe thats later on...but he gets out, and he gets a fairy-catching net in which he catches Wanda with and captures her magic in some sort of orb. He makes everyone worship him...cuz hes the ruler of the universe! But Timmy doesnt get converted by the magic because he and Cosmo were hiding in Santas Magic Bag that he gave him for the Fairy-versary. So Timmy uses all the gadgets that the fairies gave him and trys to defeat Mr. Crocker. He loses, and Mr. Crocker captures Cosmo, too. Then he gets Timmy in a room with his parents, and he asks to have one last word with them. Then he tells his mom, dad, and Mr. Crocker that he has fairy godparents. So, since hes breaking the rules, he lost them. Then I forgot how, but he gets the muffin back and eats the rest of it and wishes that Cosmo and Wanda were his godparents again. So...I think thats pretty much it. Congrats if you actually read that big mass of words, you just wasted a whole bunch of your life...and so did I writing it! But whatever!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2003, 04:27:01 pm by Hannahbal »

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2003, 04:32:41 pm »
Hey qdiggs!  Looks like nobody else said it, so  Welcome to the Forums!
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

SS4Gohan

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2003, 06:24:27 am »
Hey is it just me or did Chester's voice change... A LOT?!

-SS4Gohan

Super Ry

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2003, 07:33:14 am »
Yea I noctic that too. WHAT HAPPEN TO FRANKIE MOONES?????????? :huh: