Author Topic: Final Episode Of Spongepants Maze  (Read 5077 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Final Episode Of Spongepants Maze
« on: February 24, 2004, 07:19:04 pm »
Bobby Fishkin released the fourth and final segment of the SpongePants Maze series of Computer Games.  From what I played, this appears to be the best of all the parts he has made so far.  Hopefully he makes more games in the future.  Download SpongePants Maze 4 (1.25 MB)

I haven't been able to update much lately... I've been really busy with school and afterschool activities.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 07:48:03 pm »
I found abug in it my self it happened when I donloaded it from here!
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

chuchino55

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 04:54:41 am »
If you ever make another Superpants Maze, you should make it so the robot type things reverse direction when they hit you. Most of the time when you touch them  you get stuck against them and die. Also, you could add a feature where where you could detonate the bombs at any time.

SmartJunco

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 07:26:43 am »
That game is horroble!

spongehead91

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 10:31:49 am »
that game is cool

spongehead 32

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2004, 10:36:36 am »
cant wait to see my bro play it

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2004, 12:02:06 pm »
i LOVE THESE
(un-capslock) games!!!
I'm downloading it right now!
All Time

Weekly

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2004, 02:02:26 pm »
No Andrew you are horrible you lied to my bro that you made superpants 1.0

***edit*** No that series is over im starting Spongebob Superpants 3 Cmonkey I need the gba rom file
« Last Edit: February 25, 2004, 02:03:42 pm by korax666 »
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Plankton

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2004, 04:12:54 pm »
I have a few comments/questions on the game.

-Why is there a "load game" option if you never use it? When I die, the level starts over. When I run out of lives, the game closes.

-Is there a way to beat level 4? ...or maybe it's five.... I unlocked the exit and went up to it, but nothing happens.

-Did you get that explosion noise from roller coaster tycoon? I have that game, and the bombs in spongemaze 4 make the same noise as exploding rides.

-What bug were you talking about, korax? ..By the way, use periods.

-I never did understand what those moving blue and gray crescent things were. What are they?

That's about it. Otherwise, it's a good game. (The music is catchy, too.)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2004, 04:14:44 pm by Plankton »

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2004, 04:18:24 pm »
Thank Robbert C. Prince 4 that

Yes that sound is from r.c.t.

GET THIS! if you blow up the spot where the door opened you have destroyed your chance of exiting!

On one of the levels up in the top right corner it is open!!!

Those are ships Cloned planktons are conroling those!

and you can't save/load

spongehead91

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2004, 07:46:06 am »
:unsure: and when I press spacebar i go to this weird level. what is it?

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2004, 04:27:55 pm »
Thats an ARRRRGH!!! button it's if you keep repeating the same level over & over again you press that to go to the boss