Author Topic: Practical Jokes  (Read 12979 times)

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Practical Jokes
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2004, 02:33:03 pm »
putting jello in peoples shoes doesnt hurt but it does make their feet tasty.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Practical Jokes
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2004, 02:33:57 pm »
My April Fools Day jokes:

I had some crazy pranks on April Fools Day. My team of prankers went to Staples and bought 2.5 cubic feet of foam packing noodles. We then drove to Walmart and bought the biggest underwear we could find, size 52. We taped up the front of a locker with newspaper, and poured in the noodles until it was 2/3rds full. Then we closed the locker door and pulled the newspaper out. We went outside and rubbed dirt on the underwear to make it look disgusting. We then put pairs of huge nasty underwear in three lockers. The pranks worked perfectly. The packing noodles spilled into the hallway, and the underwear freaked them out. Later in the day, one of the people we did the underwear thing to put a lock on her locker. I happened to have a bottle of super glue in my pocket, so I glued the lock shut. After school, two of the people got revenge. They put a bunch of "feminine hygiene products" in my locker and my friend's locker. It was sort of funny. One of the other people got revenge the next day at my friend's birthday party. They left to go get pizza, and I knew they were going to try to do something to our cars (it wasn't the first time that happened), so me and a friend of mine hid behind some bushes and waited for them. Surely enough, they came back and covered my friends car with shaving cream, cheeze wiz, and chocolate syrup. I probably should have stopped them, but I didn't. Oh well.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Starr2k3

Practical Jokes
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2004, 02:34:07 pm »
putting jello in peoples shoes doesnt hurt but it does make their feet tasty.
It Would Feel Good Too.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Practical Jokes
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2004, 03:27:59 pm »
viva la bam influences hannahbal to do mean things!
I think she's like that anyway.

Attatch A Quarter To A 9-Volt Battery And Let It Sit Til' HOT And Put It On Your Friends and/or Teachers Chair.

Even better! Attatch a coin to a 9-volt battery, let it sit until it gets hot, then put it out in the open (still on the battery) and see if anybody tries to take it.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

sponge2704

Practical Jokes
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2004, 08:29:27 am »
Once.someone glued my trunk closed and my guitar and video camera were in there. :ohmy: