Author Topic: Video Game News  (Read 4360 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Video Game News
« on: April 06, 2004, 07:26:05 pm »
There are two pieces of video game news.  The first is that there will be a game based on the SpongeBob Movie.  It looks like its going to be released by THQ at about the time that the movie hits theaters..Press Release

There are going to be episodes of SpongeBob available for GameBoy Advance.  Each cart will be able to hold 45 minutes of video. Source
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Spongey34

Video Game News
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 08:14:37 pm »
There are going to be episodes of SpongeBob available for GameBoy Advance.  Each cart will be able to hold 45 minutes of video.
The official wesbite has lots of info, like what episodes are included for each volume.  The problem is it's $20 for 4 episodes, when you can get a DVD with 10 episodes and extra features for less than that.  Oh well, it's still pretty cool.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Video Game News
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 03:37:04 am »
There are going to be episodes of SpongeBob available for GameBoy Advance.  Each cart will be able to hold 45 minutes of video.
The official wesbite has lots of info, like what episodes are included for each volume.  The problem is it's $20 for 4 episodes, when you can get a DVD with 10 episodes and extra features for less than that.  Oh well, it's still pretty cool.
Yes, but not everyone has portable DVD players or laptops with DVD-roms.

Spongey34

Video Game News
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 09:08:13 am »
Yeah, I know.  The fact that these are portable is what's gonna make everyone buy them.

Kinghashpatrick

Video Game News
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 10:55:21 am »
I Have A SP So I'm Going To Buy Them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Am Canadian But I Don't Have A Pet Beaver I Have 2 Pet Spongebob DVD's
That I Watch All The Time