Author Topic: Letters.  (Read 8358 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Letters.
« on: May 03, 2004, 07:40:49 pm »
It's the beginning of the month, so there is a letters update.  There are 3 new letters just like usual.  This batch manages to be humorous and informative at the same time!  Check it out.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Letters.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 07:58:13 pm »
Skylineracer200@hotmail.com Don't know jack. He flames you thinking you're Stephen Hillenburg. Low logic. Stupidest person in the history of existence. His IQ must be negative numbers. Nice comeback Cmonkey! :2guns:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 05:48:47 pm by patrick101 »

Alain2k5

Letters.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2004, 09:17:14 am »
Yay! I heart letters... o... and Skylineracer200@hotmail.com, how retarded can you get?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 09:21:39 am by Alain2k4 »

foulpattie

Letters.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2004, 12:06:04 pm »
That was downright hilarious! :biggrin:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Letters.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 03:45:45 pm »
Yeah, I don't think those are country flags, either...nice pwning on the 2nd one by the way.

super_sayian_spongebob

Letters.
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2004, 03:53:47 pm »
How did y'all know know that was Skyliner2000@hotmail.com?  

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Letters.
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2004, 05:47:05 pm »
How did y'all know know that was Skyliner2000@hotmail.com?
Its what his name said.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Letters.
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2004, 05:55:44 pm »
skylineracer200@hotmail.com: Dear creator of spongebob,
I hate you, I really******* hate you. You have created the ****** series to come out of Nickelodeon (Nick is starting to become ******** anyway). I'm glad your leaving Nick because I won't have to listen to that ****** anymore.

Cmonkey: Congradulations, you're the stupidest person on earth. Guess what, genius. I'm not Stephen Hillenburg. I'm a fan with a website. If you don't like the show, don't watch it. Even though he is leaving the show, SpongeBob will be on Nick for years.

P.S. Afraid to say ****? Well, **** you, I'm not.

LOL!!!

IM GOING TO EMAIL HIM!!!

There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Letters.
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2004, 06:47:38 pm »
:lol: Did he really **** out the words in the letter?

foulpattie

Letters.
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2004, 06:52:41 pm »
I really think he did.  

Korax- Yes do it.  

super_sayian_spongebob

Letters.
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2004, 07:04:22 pm »
I hate you, I really******* hate you. You have created the ****** series to come out of Nickelodeon (Nick is starting to become ******** anyway). I'm glad your leaving Nick because I won't have to listen to that ****** anymore.

Cmonkey: Congradulations, you're the stupidest person on earth. Guess what, genius. I'm not Stephen Hillenburg. I'm a fan with a website. If you don't like the show, don't watch it. Even though he is leaving the show, SpongeBob will be on Nick for years.

LOL!!!

IM GOING TO EMAIL HIM!!!
I've got a good suggestion for the e-mail.

-INTERNET USER DISCRECTION IS ADVISED-
-LITTLE KIDS W/ PARENTS PLEASE LEAVE IMMIEDATLY-

[size=8]You mother ******!!!!! You are an idiot!!! I even doubt your an American you piece of *******!!!! Go home to the hole where you came from and where we found you!!! Shut up WE LOVE SPONGEBOB, there is NO reason on why you have to make a **** comment like that!!! You have NO RIGHTS you big fat ***** dummy!!!! If you wanna make comments like that, do it in *****!!!![/size]

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Letters.
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2004, 07:13:44 pm »

Oooooooooooooooo you got told, *****!!!

There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Letters.
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2004, 04:47:02 pm »
I even doubt your an American you piece of *******!!!!

Why are you against everybody who's not American?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2004, 04:48:07 pm by MEEP! »
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

super_sayian_spongebob

Letters.
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2004, 04:49:04 pm »
I even doubt your an American you piece of *******!!!!

Why are you against everybody who's not American?
It's pretty mcuh of an insult, he is american cuz if he isn't his e-mail wouldn't end in ".com".  

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Letters.
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2004, 04:51:47 pm »
Yea, theres a 95% chance that he is American... This may come as a shock to you, but America is as problematic as the rest of the world, if not more so.  We are by no means a perfect country or a gifted people.  Take a look at international news every now and then; it will surprise you.  
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone