Author Topic: Letters.  (Read 8285 times)

super_sayian_spongebob

Letters.
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2004, 04:53:19 pm »
Well I'm going to e-mail him. But I fear getting arrested by the fuzz.  :ph34r:  

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Letters.
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2004, 04:55:30 pm »
I even doubt your an American you piece of *******!!!!

Why are you against everybody who's not American?
It's pretty mcuh of an insult, he is american cuz if he isn't his e-mail wouldn't end in ".com".
Um, I know somebody in The Netherlands and their email address ends in .com.

Yea, theres a 95% chance that he is American... This may come as a shock to you, but America is as problematic as the rest of the world, if not more so. We are by no means a perfect country or a gifted people. Take a look at international news every now and then; it will surprise you.

I watch the BBC news whenever I can. The US really isn't as great as a lot of people may think.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

super_sayian_spongebob

Letters.
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2004, 05:00:57 pm »

It's pretty mcuh of an insult, he is american cuz if he isn't his e-mail wouldn't end in ".com".

Yea, theres a 95% chance that he is American... This may come as a shock to you, but America is as problematic as the rest of the world, if not more so. We are by no means a perfect country or a gifted people. Take a look at international news every now and then; it will surprise you.

I watch the BBC news whenever I can. The US really isn't as great as a lot of people may think.
1. Well maybe you're right, I forgot that some mod in this Nintendo forum that I got banned a year ago in he's from Lebanon and his e-mail ends in .com.

2. Yeah, people in the Arab World and in Canada hate us.

mallorymaloney

Letters.
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2004, 05:03:04 pm »
The skylineracer guy? Typical Anti-SpongeBob-Humanoid.

Maybe he sent cmonkey the E-Mail PRETENDING to hate SB just so everyone would talk about him?

Can you say 'attention deprived'?  :rolleyes:

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Letters.
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2004, 05:06:50 pm »
I think most people in the world hate us. Oh and those letters make me laugh every time. :biggrin:  
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Spongey34

Letters.
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2004, 05:15:01 pm »
Maybe he sent cmonkey the E-Mail PRETENDING to hate SB just so everyone would talk about him?
Yeah, everyone's taking it too seriously.  Am I the only one who thinks it was a joke?

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Letters.
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2004, 05:35:13 pm »

1. Well maybe you're right, I forgot that some mod in this Nintendo forum that I got banned a year ago in he's from Lebanon and his e-mail ends in .com.

The reason most people hate is us, since a lot of americans act like jerks in other countries.  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Letters.
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2004, 07:03:55 pm »

The reason most people hate is us, since a lot of americans act like jerks in other countries.
Indeed. Yeah, listen to cmonkey, SSS. America is very far from perfect.

spongehead 32

Letters.
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2004, 08:23:34 am »
this might be irelevent now but

my e-mail used to end in .com

anyway

people hateing all amaricans because some amaricans are jerks is another steriotipical view isnt it?

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Letters.
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2004, 03:45:21 pm »
Yeah, it's stereotypical.