Author Topic: Have A Prob  (Read 7536 times)

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Have A Prob
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2003, 03:55:37 pm »
Oh, believe me, theyll forgive you once they see your awesome pwning skills. But if you dont have good pwning skills...then they might just pwn you back. Unless they dont have good pwning skills either. Uh...yeah.

Sponge Girl

Have A Prob
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2003, 04:00:23 pm »
Oh, believe me, theyll forgive you once they see your awesome pwning skills. But if you dont have good pwning skills...then they might just pwn you back. Unless they dont have good pwning skills either. Uh...yeah.
I don't even know how to "pwn." I don't even know what is "pwn." Hey! I'm just a pre-teen.

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
Have A Prob
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2003, 08:16:13 pm »
Pre-teen has nothing to do with pwnage.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Have A Prob
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2003, 08:22:08 pm »
I don't even know how to "pwn." I don't even know what is "pwn." Hey! I'm just a pre-teen.
Don't worry. You'll learn what it means eventually. Muahahahahahahahaha!  :cool:  

swellfeller

Have A Prob
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2003, 08:47:01 pm »
sponge girl...you are getting this alll wrong.  if you want your so called "friends" to forgive you, it seems that you have to resort to mailing them chocolate, since it is proven that chocolate makes women happy.  also since you are so young, you dont know yet that you have to buy your friends and buy yuour happiness!

oh yea...and you have a pretty kitty on ur icon thing

Sponge Girl

Have A Prob
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2003, 12:28:36 am »
sponge girl...you are getting this alll wrong.  if you want your so called "friends" to forgive you, it seems that you have to resort to mailing them chocolate, since it is proven that chocolate makes women happy.  also since you are so young, you dont know yet that you have to buy your friends and buy yuour happiness!

oh yea...and you have a pretty kitty on ur icon thing
Yeah. That's okay I am to young to buy my happiness. I think I'm worrying about this too much. If they don't forgive me, well, who cares?  Thanks about my icon.

sk8eryoma

Have A Prob
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2003, 05:48:44 pm »
just let it be if they dont want to be your friends then oh well make new friends

Megan

Have A Prob
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2003, 06:09:27 pm »
you should tell them that if they cant forgive you, they have ruined a great friendship. if they forgive you over something like that, basically, they need to see a shrink. friendship is forever(unless sumone is dumb enough not to forgive people) wait that didnt make sense. lol. but seriously. youve apologized and now its up to them to forgive you. but if you really want to get to em' tell them about all your great friends here at spongezone! thatll make them  jealous.....err....hehe.
                           ¤MêGåñ¤

Sponge Girl

Have A Prob
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2003, 07:29:57 pm »
Hey! One of my friends forgave me! All I did was send her an ecard. One down two to go.

garyfan

Have A Prob
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2003, 06:10:36 am »
if u said that ur srry like a million times then thats is some friend i suggest getting a new one instead of that brat who waz calling u a brat which ur not lol

SirBors

Have A Prob
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2003, 05:57:38 pm »
well i must say that, u better make up now cuz someday u might want a job at a law firm and 'your friends' might be the hiring manager and be like...."Hey ur the fag who sent us E-crap hahaha that was stupid and then u wanted us to forgive u, well guess what the position is taken!!!!!" "And ur icon sucked." Then where will u be, on the streets licking old bubblegum and trying to get into a soup kitchen and always wanting more soup.  Then someday i'll drive by and laugh and then u'll get r@%*%!!!!!!!!!  So, the lesson here is to enjoy soup now and always be open to new things with your THREESOME of friends LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to meet these chicas...

Sponge Girl

Have A Prob
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2003, 06:33:42 pm »
Hey! Two out of three friends forgave me. I don't really care about the other friend because she's just my other friend's sister, plus we only met by e-mailing each other. Thanks for all of your advice. Guess I won't living in the streets licking old bubble gum. lol

Offline falco

• Honorable
  • Gary
    • View Profile
    • http://
Have A Prob
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2003, 06:20:47 pm »
well i must say that, u better make up now cuz someday u might want a job at a law firm and 'your friends' might be the hiring manager and be like...."Hey ur the fag who sent us E-crap hahaha that was stupid and then u wanted us to forgive u, well guess what the position is taken!!!!!" "And ur icon sucked." Then where will u be, on the streets licking old bubblegum and trying to get into a soup kitchen and always wanting more soup.  Then someday i'll drive by and laugh and then u'll get r@%*%!!!!!!!!!  So, the lesson here is to enjoy soup now and always be open to new things with your THREESOME of friends LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to meet these chicas...
WOW
i coulnd't have said anything more beautiful marsh
...the best time to wear a striped sweater...
is alll the tiiiime...

sPoNg3b0b

Have A Prob
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2003, 11:15:29 am »
Just don't worry, my friends get in fights wiff me all the time... and we just forget about it after a while. That'll probably happen with u 2.  :original:  

Spongieness

Have A Prob
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2005, 11:06:58 am »
i say shes a bit of a loser and she should go get a life if she cant 4give u for that! its blooomin pathetic!