Poll

Which do you like better?

PSP (Playstation Portable)
9 (56.3%)
Nintendo DS (Dual Screen)
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: The Pocket Wars  (Read 8797 times)

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
The Pocket Wars
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2004, 08:01:10 pm »
Well hopefully when they are out, people won't like the psp more because it costs more.
Actually, we want the PSP to become popular. The more people that buy them, the more companies that will make games for them. Then prices will go down due to skyrocketing buisness.  

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
The Pocket Wars
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2004, 12:42:25 pm »
Hey I replied to this topic because i wanted to add somethin to it

The reason why the n64 was worse than the ps2 is because their cartridges only held about 15meg. so they could not make everything so freakin fancy. when the DS comes out they can make everything better.

Also basicly the ps2 is like the n64 just with more space to put stuff
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

foulpattie

The Pocket Wars
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2004, 12:46:16 pm »
You can't comepare a N64 to a PS2. They are completely different graphically. oh and cartridges suck.  

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Pocket Wars
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2004, 12:49:06 pm »
Uhhh dude They are different because the n64 used cartridges that only held like about 15 meg
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Patrick

The Pocket Wars
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2004, 01:15:03 pm »
I voted DS. It's the underdog. I like the idea of the touch screen for Metroid Prime: Hunters.  

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Pocket Wars
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2004, 01:29:53 pm »
i dont have either so i vote my calculator. it has the coolest games AND you can do math problems on it. go calulators!

foulpattie

The Pocket Wars
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2004, 01:31:57 pm »
I want one of those calculators. But they are too much $$$$ for me.  

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
The Pocket Wars
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2004, 01:47:57 pm »

The reason why the n64 was worse than the ps2 is because their cartridges only held about 15meg. so they could not make everything so freakin fancy. when the DS comes out they can make everything better.

N64 and PS2 are completely different time periods. It's like comparing an XBox to a NES.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Pocket Wars
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2004, 02:00:01 pm »

N64 and PS2 are completely different time periods. It's like comparing an XBox to a NES.
nes would win though :happy:  

ShantiLuva

The Pocket Wars
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2004, 09:52:06 pm »
PSP! PSP! PSP! PSP! PSP! PSP! PSP!

Nintendo is nice :glare:
But PSP is going to pwn :tongue:  

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Pocket Wars
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2004, 10:27:28 am »
Yeah a console made by a cheap company who dont give much of a S if your console breaks  

ShantiLuva

The Pocket Wars
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2004, 06:54:27 pm »
Yeah a console made by a cheap company who dont give much of a S if your console breaks
Lemme guess, you had a PS2............... :blink:  'cuz if so you had an old one without the adapter in the back. Those old ones break :glare: .  :tongue:  

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Pocket Wars
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2004, 07:59:22 pm »
Yep and i demanded my money back and did

foulpattie

The Pocket Wars
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2004, 08:06:29 pm »
the first ones are always the screwed up ones. When Xbox first came out it would overheat. LOL. and the gamecube were screwed as well.

we're in a screwed up world.  

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Pocket Wars
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2004, 08:39:57 pm »
Thats why we should vote for kerry and not dumb as a door knob bush

but serios ly u r right