Author Topic: Spongebob And Patrick: Go To The Mall  (Read 5391 times)

Starr2k3

Spongebob And Patrick: Go To The Mall
« on: June 18, 2004, 03:34:44 pm »
I Am Not Too Good But Here I Go!

Spongebob And Patrick Go To The Mall
   One quiet day Patrick and Spongebob are playing a nice game of charades and Patrick is up. Patrick starts dancing . Spongebob says, "Oh! A Pop Star!". Then Patrick says, "Nope! A chimpanzee!". Spongebob says with a puzzled look, "Pat, you were dancing?". Patrick says laughing hardly "I know! I really stumped you!". Spongebob says with a grin, "Pat! You are suppose to get me to say it, not stump me!". "Ohh yeah!!", says Pat.
   Then out of nowhere 7000 clams fall out of Gary's mouth. Both Patrick and Spongebob yell, "Oh my gosh! Where did that come from?!". Gary meows. "Oh, the lottery!" says Spongebob. "So obvious!", says Patrick laughing. Gary once again meows. "Yeah! Lets go to the mall! Good idea Gary!" says Spongebob.
   While Patrick and Spongebob walk outside Spongebob yells, "Hey Squidward! Wanna come to the ---". "No!, says Squidward inturupting. "Well okay, see ya later then!", says Patrick and Spongebob.
   Spongebob and Patrick arrive at the Mall 10 minutes before opening. "Well you two entertain yourselfs for the 10 mintues", says the guard. "So, Patrick whatcha wanna do?" Patrick says quickly "Lets go run around like idiots!". "Hey! Why not?!", says Spongebob.
   Ten minutes later the guard says, "MALL OPEN!!" Patrick says with excitement "YAY! Lets go run around like idiots inside!". "But Pat, we just did that!", says Spongebob laughing. "Oh yeah!", says Patrick.
   Spongebob and Patrick walk in and see all the stuff to do and Patrick says, "Spongebob? I thought this was a Mall not just a big store." Spongebob says "Oh? I guess it is a store only." "Eh, who cares?!", says Patrick. "Lets look around!", says Spongebob. "Hey! There is the Fried Oyster Palace section! Lets get some grub!". "Sure, I'm hungry too", says Spongebob. "Okay, I will have the #6 with an extra oyster please.", says Patrick. "And I will have the number #1, says Spongebob. "That will be 20 clams", says the cashier. Patrick gives the cashier the money and leaves.
   Spongebob and Patrick find a table to eat at and finish there food quite quickly. "Pat, what you wanna do now?", says Spongebob. "Lets go buy stuff!", says Pat. "Okay, lets go!", says Spongebob.
   When they went shopping Patrick asked for the stupidest things. He asked for a sea monkey doll, then he asked for a remote control when his tv is gone. Plus he asked for shoe laces when he has no shoes. Finally Spongebob asked, "Patrick? Why are you buying these things?". Pat replies, "Well.....um.....I like them." "Okay Pat...." says Spongebob.
   After the day is done Spongebob and Patrick had bought a BUNCH of stuff. They had 20 clams left and decided to get some ice cream. "This was sure a fun day", says Patrick. "You said it!", says Spongebob.
   Spongebob and Patrick arrive at Spongebob's house at 10 PM. Just before Patrick leaves he says, "Tomorrow's adventure! Spongebob and Patrick go to the Mall!". "Patrick we just did that!", says Spongebob. "When?!"
« Last Edit: June 18, 2004, 05:23:30 pm by PatrickStarr2k3 »

Kinghashpatrick

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 07:53:38 pm »
That Was a Good 1 Even If Your Not Good at Fanfics

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 08:57:12 pm »
Are you saying that Andy is sux ROFL at fanfics?

Ms. APuff

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2004, 07:04:12 am »
I liked it! You really capture Patrick's personality!

Kinghashpatrick

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2004, 07:06:52 am »
I Don't Know What I Meant By That, Ban For Kinghashpatrick, 14 Posts

spongehead 32

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2004, 08:30:31 am »
I liked that one

you got patricks character compleatly right

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2004, 08:40:31 am »

When they went shopping Patrick asked for the stupidest things. He asked for a sea monkey doll,
 :tongue: Haha, that rocks.

Starr2k3

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2004, 02:53:47 pm »
Thanks for the comments.

Patback399

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2004, 04:20:33 pm »
I agree, you caught Pat's forgetfull personality. Nice one!

SpongeOCdancer

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2004, 08:16:24 pm »
i liked it a lot....especially the ending. it was soooo Patrick!!!