Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 197227 times)

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #570 on: October 22, 2006, 10:33:25 am »
When its released, you should switch to Zetaboards. SMF just dosent look good in my opinion.

Also, what happened to Threads of the Week? I used to love that! You should start that feature up again.

It isn't about looks, it's about functionality.

And I'd say threads of the week doesn't happen because this place is kinda lacking in intelligence most of the time.

carterhawk

« Reply #571 on: October 22, 2006, 01:39:57 pm »
When its released, you should switch to Zetaboards. SMF just dosent look good in my opinion.

Also, what happened to Threads of the Week? I used to love that! You should start that feature up again.

It isn't about looks, it's about functionality.

SMF is far from having an excess of functionality, in many ways its nothing more than a clone of phpbb and offers little more, possibly less than, its cousin software. The staff should put up some $$$ for the new invisionboard, now there's a forum.

NewSpongezone98

« Reply #572 on: November 12, 2006, 07:39:22 am »
Well Why Did You All Wanted To Rule Admins?!?!?!

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #573 on: November 25, 2006, 05:29:04 pm »

...did you just recommend ZetaBoards?

I'd rather use myBB.

Band8PGeek

« Reply #574 on: December 12, 2006, 10:12:56 am »
IMRPOVE Trivia Bot!
I got a question saying "what is mr krabs daughter do?" I didn't understand the context; was it saying "What is Mr Krabs's daughter" as in what species, what her name is, or "what does she do" as in where does she work? The answer was cheerlead. Could you make that question more specific please?
Also, in the middle of a question, I got put back to the logon screen. I got back on and it gave me another hint as if nothing had happened.
At the moment it's currently in a long pause. ARRRGH!

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #575 on: December 12, 2006, 06:42:18 pm »

I'd rather use myBB.
:O

Zetaboards is FAR to early in development to make any judgment, shut your trap.

myBB kicks SMF, PhpBB and IPB by a longshot. It has the best look (next to IPB), best functionality and more.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #576 on: December 14, 2006, 01:09:18 pm »

I'd rather use myBB.
:O

Zetaboards is FAR to early in development to make any judgment, shut your trap.

myBB kicks SMF, PhpBB and IPB by a longshot. It has the best look (next to IPB), best functionality and more.
They're not bad, but they're not as good as IPB. I guess if you want to settle for the second best, you could go with myBB.

Oldiesmann

« Reply #577 on: January 24, 2007, 07:13:53 pm »
There are lots of themes available for SMF at http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes

Maybe if you can all agree on one, the admins will be willing to install a different theme. I have already contacted one of the admins about some other smileys (I do agree that the smileys aren't great).

SMF is far from having an excess of functionality, in many ways its nothing more than a clone of phpbb and offers little more, possibly less than, its cousin software. The staff should put up some $$$ for the new invisionboard, now there's a forum.

SMF actually has dozens more features than phpBB.

No comment on the suggestions to use other forum software.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 07:16:30 pm by Oldiesmann »

Band8PGeek

« Reply #578 on: August 25, 2007, 04:38:58 am »
^ Bump *cough*

Is there anyone who could update the Multimedia section of the site? I'd really like to see some Season 4 pictures/videos in that section. :(

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 02, 2008, 05:47:00 pm »
^ Bump *cough*

Is there anyone who could update the Multimedia section of the site? I'd really like to see some Season 4 pictures/videos in that section. :(
Didn't see this post.

Just to clarify on this, I plan to help with that sometime in the summer. But not now, though. I'm too busy helping with sbm :P

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #580 on: January 05, 2008, 03:52:02 pm »
I thought it was generally understood that the main site is there for historical purposes.  I haven't changed anything in about 2 years, and anything major in at least 3.  I don't really plan on updating anything at any point in time ever, but the site is staying up for as long as the internet exists.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Charizard_2

« Reply #581 on: April 05, 2009, 11:42:49 am »
Maybe someone can make a thread called who's that spongebob character

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: April 11, 2009, 02:33:36 pm »