Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 197233 times)

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Suggestions
« Reply #300 on: March 13, 2005, 09:10:12 pm »
There are forums with 140,000 members.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Suggestions
« Reply #301 on: March 13, 2005, 09:43:27 pm »
This forum is active. That's all that matters

It's annoying to see that many members at a forum, and that many active people online.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 09:44:21 pm by ssj4gogita4 »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Suggestions
« Reply #302 on: March 13, 2005, 10:12:53 pm »
I have a suggestion:

USb Court. You guys should go on with this idea. I thought it was great idea, and whoever thought of it, I think is genious. That way, insocent peploe will not be blamed for things that they did  nto do.

timstapels

Suggestions
« Reply #303 on: March 18, 2005, 10:55:54 pm »
I think There needs to be a help forum for anything. And I don't think you should say just put it in everything else either.
For example, if someone was asking if anyone knew where to find a picture for a sig background, or help on a particular website element. Or just a general help question.
I think it would be a good idea since you see so many help topics that a another complete forum could be made easily.
Just a thought, but I believe this a right decision for USB Forums

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Suggestions
« Reply #304 on: March 19, 2005, 06:10:47 pm »
Thats a nice decision. I think they should use this as well.

foulpattie

Suggestions
« Reply #305 on: March 19, 2005, 06:54:31 pm »
I think There needs to be a help forum for anything. And I don't think you should say just put it in everything else either.
For example, if someone was asking if anyone knew where to find a picture for a sig background, or help on a particular website element. Or just a general help question.
I think it would be a good idea since you see so many help topics that a another complete forum could be made easily.
Just a thought, but I believe this a right decision for USB Forums
[snapback]160942[/snapback]

that'd probably work. There is an awful lot of help topic in the Waste land.

Fan of Spongebob

Suggestions
« Reply #306 on: March 19, 2005, 07:03:03 pm »
Can someone please put an official favorite episode topic and pin it?  I mean there are so many favorite episode topics and someone should make an official one.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Suggestions
« Reply #307 on: March 20, 2005, 02:26:59 pm »
I have a suggestion:

USb Court. You guys should go on with this idea. I thought it was great idea, and whoever thought of it, I think is genious. That way, insocent peploe will not be blamed for things that they did  nto do.
[snapback]159572[/snapback]

It was Evilspongee.

I have a suggestion.

I think we should have a RPG forum on the forums for members to RPG as a citizen of Bikini Bottom. You can RPG in places such as The Krusty Krab, Bikini Bottom Streets, and The Boating School. Members can pick what type of fish they are and all sorts of other stuff.

As you can see Im a big RPGer :rolleyes:

Rabble

Suggestions
« Reply #308 on: March 20, 2005, 02:38:28 pm »
Stop looking in my past topics :P.

A Wow section for art and fan-fics, So if somone does a great peice of art or an awesome fan-fic and Mod could merge it to the Wow section, But the mod has to agree is really good.

timstapels

Suggestions
« Reply #309 on: March 20, 2005, 08:51:05 pm »
How often do moderators and administrators look at this topic because I'd like to hear some feedback on my suggestion a little bit above.

Elizabeth Rose

Suggestions
« Reply #310 on: March 20, 2005, 08:58:56 pm »
How often do moderators and administrators look at this topic because I'd like to hear some feedback on my suggestion a little bit above.
[snapback]161982[/snapback]

I saw it just now. I can't speak for all of us, but so far I thought that this was partially the purpose of the Waste Land, but I also see your point. I will, however wait for feedback from some the other mods. In all actuality, cmonkey or IZ is the best person to help you with this.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 09:11:45 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

super_sayian_spongebob

Suggestions
« Reply #311 on: March 20, 2005, 09:30:12 pm »
Why don't we also do posts of the month?

timstapels

Suggestions
« Reply #312 on: March 20, 2005, 11:02:39 pm »
I saw it just now. I can't speak for all of us, but so far I thought that this was partially the purpose of the Waste Land, but I also see your point. I will, however wait for feedback from some the other mods. In all actuality, cmonkey or IZ is the best person to help you with this.
[snapback]161984[/snapback]
Thank-you
Sorry, I was a bit impaitient asking if anyone had read it :sad:
Thanks again.

super_sayian_spongebob

Suggestions
« Reply #313 on: March 21, 2005, 07:33:01 am »
I think having posts of the week just like what they do to topics of the week.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Suggestions
« Reply #314 on: March 21, 2005, 07:54:03 am »
Why don't we also do posts of the month?
[snapback]161987[/snapback]

'Cause that'd be a pain in the rear end.

As for the help section. I'm not too sure if its really necessary. The waste land is for images, sigs and Avatar related stuff. You can post any image problems in the waste land. Why create a waste land 2? There is the "help" section at the top right-hand of your screen. It should help you with basic problems related to posting, editing, uploading etc...etc..