Author Topic: Attack Of The Giant Octopus.  (Read 5169 times)

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Attack Of The Giant Octopus.
« on: June 17, 2004, 02:55:12 pm »
Here's my entry for the contest.

It was a quiet day; there was nothing serious going on. SpongeBob and Patrick were quietly walking through the forest. Then, all the sudden, a giant octopus comes out and attacks them. SpongeBob and Patrick are able to escape this vicious attack narrowly, but are worried. Why would such an evil thing be in such a peaceful place? Well, they disregarded it, at least for now. Later that day, at the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob was flipping up some burgers, and all the sudden, Mr. Krabs screams out "THEY'RE COMING FOR ME!? SpongeBob runs into his office, and sees the same octopus strangling Mr. Krabs. SpongeBob takes his spatula, and beats him with it until he goes away. He then says "Mr. Krabs! Are you OK?" So Mr. Krabs replies "I will be OK son. But catch that octopus for me!" So SpongeBob and Patrick embark on a quest to find the octopus, and put him in the jail for good. So, our heroes start off their quest in the town of Conch Village, where they pick up stinky stuff in order to fight the octopus. While on the road, something jumps out in front of them. SpongeBob and Patrick scream like little girls, but come to realize, it?s their good friend, Sandy! So SpongeBob asks ?Hey Sandy! What are you doing way out here?? So Sandy replies ?I was practicing Karate, until this evil octopus came out and attacked me!? So Spongebob says ?Whoa! The same thing happened to us the other day! Do you want to help us pick up the supplies and people to get rid of it?? ?Sure! I?d love to get back at that octopus!? replied Sandy. So, they start off their journey to Rock Bottom, to enlist some of the foulest creatures in the sea to help them. When they finally arrive in Rock Bottom, something seems very wrong. Everyone is walking around in suits and ties, acting very professional. SpongeBob goes up to a town person and asks ?WAIT! Last time I was here, everyone was all evil and foul!? So the person replies ?Oh, *spit* we?ve all *spit* taken classes in *spit* order to become *spit* good members of society *spit*.? So SpongeBob screams ?WHAT?!?! I need evil people to fight the evil octopus!? So the guy replies, in a whisper, ?Don?t tell anyone *spit*, but there?s still *spit* people like that. Go to *spit* the dark corner to find *spit* ?El Mariachi?. So, our group heads on out to the dark corner, to find someone waiting for them. The mysterious figure says ?I know you have been looking for me. I can help you defeat, the giant octopus.? Sandy screams ?You?ve seen him before!!?? So El Mariachi says ?Yes. It all started back 20 years ago, back in a small Middle Oceanic village, where I grew up. We were all sitting around the fire pit, celebrating my grandma?s 100th birthday, when, he attacked. We all had to flee the village, and have not been able to return back since. It is rumored he has been there since, attacking people ever since. I will be glad to help you defeat this monster, and I do not ask anything in return.? So, the group heads back to Bikini Bottom to confront this monster, and defeat him, once and for all. After days of traveling, we meet up with our heroes at the Middle Oceanic village. El Mariachi says ?OK guys, this is it. There is no turning back now. What we must do is; attack the monster, and lure him into the old abandoned salt mine, and lock him up for good. Are you guys ready?? SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy nod their heads nervously. So, they run into the village, and attack the octopus. SpongeBob starts to hit him on the nose, while Sandy runs up behind it and kicks its butt. All the sudden, SpongeBob and Sandy have strange looks on their faces. El Mariachi says ?What is the matter?!? So he looks over, to see Patrick licking the Octopus?s feet. So Patrick then notices them staring, and says ?Uhhh, I can explain.? So Sandy says ?Never mind that! We need to get him!? So, they resume attacking it. Then, all the sudden, El Mariachi screams out ?NOW! ATTACK IT WITH THE SMELLY STUFF!? So, Patrick throws the cow manure on the octopus, and he runs into the abandoned salt mine. Sandy slams the gate shut on him, and puts about 10 boulders in front of it. So, El Mariachi says ?Thank you for doing this for me, you three. I will never forget this.? So, our three heroes head back to Bikini Bottom. All the sudden you hear Patrick say ?So, what about that giant octopus?? So Sandy and SpongeBob yell out ?PATRICK! WE JUST DEFEATED HIM!!!? So Patrick says ?Oh yeah! I forgot!?

Spongey34

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 02:57:15 pm »
Awesome.  Good job.

Kinghashpatrick

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 03:04:42 pm »
This Is Kinghashpatrick, Writer Of The Quickly Popular SZ Spongebob "Patrick" And This Is Good

Patrick

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 03:46:26 pm »
It was ok. But remember you have to do a new line every time someone else starts to talk.
Bad:"Ahh!" screamed Spongebob. "It's a krabby patty!" "Mmmm," Patrick said with slobber oozing down his mouth.
Good:
 "Ahh!" screamed Spongebob. "It's a krabby patty!"
 "Mmmm," Patrick said with slobber oozing down his mouth.

Patback399

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 05:44:58 pm »
Cool! I like it!

Starr2k3

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2004, 05:46:30 pm »
This Is Kinghashpatrick, Writer Of The Quickly Popular SZ Spongebob "Patrick" And This Is Good
What the heck? Why are you writing that in every Fan Fiction review? It was not the best Poem ever. It was better than a lot of people could do but not "OUSTANDING!!!".

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2004, 06:46:15 pm »
Well, Kevin has wrote the strangest one so far. :ph34r:

Ms. APuff

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2004, 06:57:48 pm »
Good One! Would be easier to read though in paragraphs. I like it!

Kinghashpatrick

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2004, 07:04:05 pm »
Sorry,I Got Carried Away.I Won't Do That Again

~angelene's dreams

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2004, 07:02:37 am »
(Still laughing...)

Good deal, Kevin!   :biggrin: