Author Topic: Hooks Factor  (Read 9068 times)

spongey675

Hooks Factor
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2004, 05:59:15 am »
5 stars 10 out of 10
AWESOME!!!!

Ms. APuff

Hooks Factor
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2004, 08:28:48 pm »
Hey! Thanks a lot!  :rolleyes:  

spongehead91

Hooks Factor
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2004, 02:16:14 am »
its great!

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Hooks Factor
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2004, 11:35:41 am »
I'd like to change the title to "Hooks Factor" I made a few changes to accomadate this change.

It's 7:45 and SpongeBob calls Patrick. "Hurry up and get over here Patrick! The show starts in 15 minutes!"
"I'm almost done making the popcorn....I uh burned the first batch..... and fed the second batch to some scallop babies... and uh"
"forget the popcorn Patrick" interupts SpongeBob. "Just get over here!"
" Uh, okay here I come!" and just like that there is a knock at the door. Spongebob says "come on in Patrick!" but to SB's surprise Bubble Buddy enters.
"Hi SpongeBob" he says. I was entered in the Hooks game but was disqualified when I kept popping during rehersal. Can I watch with you and Patrick?"
"Sure have a seat BB"
[Finally it's 8:00 and SB, Pat and BB settle in to watch the show]

"Good Evening Bikini Bottom! Mr. Krabs here to host our first "Hooks Factor" show!
Let me introduce the contestants. First from the Tree Dome it's our own Sandy Cheeks!, then from the Chum Bucket, Plankton! Next from Muscle Beach at the Goo Lagoon its Larry!, and finally our oldest and some say wisest contestant, Old Man Jenkins! Lets here it for these brave players!

[the camera pans the audience members lucky enough to get tickets. Mr. Krabbs screams and runs into the audiance]

"Now hold on there Don (the whale) you get away from me little daughter Pearl"
"Oh daddy! I'm so embarassed!" She runs away crying. Don just shruggs his sholders and scoots over next to a very pleasent looking Mackeral.

"Sorry about that folks, but she's me only daughter and only 17. Anyway back to the show! I'll begin by explaining the rules.
1. All contestants have aggreed to play their own game and not to help eachother out.
2. There will be no help from the audience when it comes time to choose from various dishes of food while blindfolded. No matter how disgusting the dishes are.
and...
3. In the event that there is a tie by the end of the show, the contestants agree that the audience will choose the winner.
The winner is then awarded 1 million clams and an all you can eat dinner for two at the Krusty Krab"

"Okay on with the show!"
"Our first challenge is an easy one.

There are enough hooks for all but one of you, Mr. Squidward will play his clarinet and when he stops you all run for a hook and take a ride. The contestant who doesn't get a hook loses and is eliminated."
Ready? Play Mr. Squidward!"
[back at SpongeBobs Pineapple]
All three are rooting for Sandy! As the music stops they all take off! Sandy trips but reaches a hook right after Larry! Plankton who was floating on Larry's wake grabs the last hook. Old man Jenkins is woken up and told he is eliminated. SB, Pat and BB cheer!

"Thats good, all I wanted was my 15 minutes of fame anyway"
"hmmmmm, pretty safe way to play" says Krabbs. "Maybe he is the wisest one."
"Okay round two!
We are adding 3 more hooks. As you can see each hook has a flag attached midway up the line. The first player who grabs 2 flags and makes it back to the bottom before the line is pulled all the way up wins this round. Of course if you don't get back in time you risk the possibility of winding up on a souveneer shop shelf or a can in the grocery store.
Okay when I count to 3 you all begin!
1....2....3!!!!

[SB Pat and BB are all freaked out at the possibility of loosing their friend Sandy. Patrick covers his eyes and remembers his ordeal in the can. He still has nightmares. BB floats into the kitchen to look a shot of dish washing liquid to sip on. SpongeBob just crosses his fingers and watches while frantically srtoking Gary's back.]

Sandy grabs her first flag floats down and heads for another hook!
Larry is having trouble getting up the line....
Plankton has almost reached his first flag as Sandy gets her second one.
Now its Larry and Plankton as Sandy floats down in victory
Larry grabs his first flag.. while running to another hook his wake tumbles Plankton all around and halfway up another line.....
Its really a race now.... both lines are being pulled up fast now!
It's Larry.....now Plankton.....now Larry...... and and....
Oh No! Plankton has the second flag and is headed back to the bottom and Larry disappears above the surface.
The audience gasps and covers their eyes.

"Lets all have a moment of silence for Larry...............................................................................

That just goes to show you folks, you don't have to be strong to win this game"

"Okay this is our last round. There are two hooks remaining. Each contestant will be blind folded and asked to eat from a bowl of food. There are several bowls on the table in front of them, some are worse than others. The first one to identify the food, some of which are human delecasies, I might add...[the audience gets really grossed out and moans] will then remove the blindfold and remove a key which is taped to the bottom of the bowl... If you look real hard you will see a lock 1/2 up the hook line... you must ride the hook 1/4 the way to the surface (marked by the line of jellyfish) and then climb the line and unlock the lock to release the line for your freedom and victory!"

["OMG, OMG, OMG" cries SpongeBob "Sandy has just got to win! If Plankton wins he'll have a Krabby Patty and that will be the end of the secret recipe!
"You're right SB" shouts Patrick, lets all begin a group meditation and send good vibes to Sandy"
"Good idea Patrick" says SB.
They all gather in a circle and hold hands, Patrick squeezes too tight and bursts Bubble Buddy. Soap fills the Pineapple and SB and Pat's eyes.]

Back at the games Sandy and Plankton make their way blindfolded to the table. Sandy decides to just begin eating the first bowl she finds. Plankton tries to smell the contents first. Hoping to avoid anything too gross.
As luck would have it Sandy chooses a bowl of escargot. She remembers this fancy dish from life on the surface and shouts out "SNAILS!"
Her blindfold is removed as she removes the taped up key.
Plankton gives up on his smell tactic and dives into the nearest bowl. Unfortunately it is filled with oatmeal. He imediately gets stuck and sucked down to the bottom.

["Patrick, Patrick, I can't see! whats happening on the show????'
"I can't see either!" Patrick replies.
SpongeBob begins to cry which washes out the soap, He helps Pat clear his eyes and they look back at the show just in time to see Sandy floating down in VICTORY!

"Sandy Cheeks" says Mr. Krabs "You are our Champion. Obviously Hooks are not a factor for you!"

They cheer and hurry outside to perform the technique and resurect Bubble Buddy before heading to the Krusty Krab.

Back at the studio, Sandy accepts her prizes and leaves for a Victory party at the Krusty Krab.

The clean up crew arrives at the studio. One of them is Bubble Bass who has not eaten today. He sees the table of food and eats it all up.
Late that night while Bubble Bass sleeps his stomach begins to rumble and he faintly hears
"Dang it I WENT TO COLLEGE!!!"

About 18 hours later Plankton is spotted heading into the Chum Bucket with a dazed look on his face.

~The End~
Great story should be put into a episode
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Hooks Factor
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2004, 11:05:53 am »
Yep, it was very good. I loved it! You should make mor of these.

..::PatrickStar::..

Hooks Factor
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2004, 01:19:11 pm »
kool  :tomcat: