Author Topic: Squidward And Squilliam  (Read 14782 times)

1luke12

Squidward And Squilliam
« on: July 05, 2004, 06:05:03 am »
This is my first fanfic. It's a flashback episode where you see Squidward and Squilliam first meet, along with appearences of other characters.

Chapter 1:

Squidward walks towards the Bikini Bottom High School on a rainy night. He manages to get inside, but he is soaked. "Aah, the fresh scent of a high school reunion!" Squidward goes and fills a cup of coffee. He sits down and starts sipping when he sees Squilliam. "Aaah!" Squidward spills he coffee on his shirt. "Hahahah!"(Squilliams weird laugh) "What are you doing here?" Squidward says. "What do you think, Squidward? I'm here to see you get embarassed by your high school classmates!" Squilliam says. Spongebob comes up to Squidward's back and says loudly and suddenly "Squidward, where's the coffee?" "Aaah!" Squidward screams, "Oh, over there." (points) Spongebob walks away. Squilliam laughs as Squidwards face turns red. "Say, why don't we take a trip down memory lane? Remember when we first met?" Squilliam says. "Please don't remind me." Squidward says. "Oh, I will" Squilliam says.

How is it so far? What should happen next?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2004, 09:48:01 am by 1luke12 »

spongehead 32

Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 08:38:48 am »
sounds good, I would like to here the rest

and I have no ideas on what could happen next

1luke12

Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2004, 06:59:31 am »
Here's the next part.

Chapter 2:

Flashback to the high school, several years earlier...

"Hand over your lunch money, or your butt gets kicked!" A young Flats with a fro threatens a dweeby-looking younger Spongebob with his fists in the air. A young Squidward looks on, leaning on his locker. The bell rings. "Aah, time for the best class of the day, band class!" he says. Squidward opens his locker, takes out his clarinet, and heads towards the band room. Squidward settles down in his usual seat. "Hello, sir." a voice said. "Aah!!!" Squidward said, shocked! "Who are you?" "I'm Squilliam Fancyson, I suppose I'm your new clarinet buddy" a young Squilliam says. "Hey, I'm Squidward Tentacles."Squidward said. Band class starts, and Squilliam jerks the music stand in his direction, so Squidward can't see it. "Hey!" he said, "What's the big idea?" Squilliam just smiled, and continued playing. The whole rest of the period was pretty dirty, from Squidward blasting music in Squilliam's ear, to Squilliam poking Squidward with his insturment. Finally, the bell rang, and as the octopuses got ready to leave, the teacher asked them what was going on with them the entire time. "He started it!" Squilliam said. "What are you talking about? You started it, you barnacle!" Squidward said. Before you knew it, they were writing on chalkboards in detention. Also in the detention room is a younger Patrick, who was talking to the conselour about how he should study harder after getting a negative fifteen on a test. When school was dismissed, a announcement came on. "A music solo contest will be held three days from now. This contest is open to all band members. The grand prize winner recieves a hundred dollars and their picture in the paper!" "That's it" Squidward said, "That's how I show Squilliam that I'm better than him!"

Chapter 3 coming soon!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2004, 07:01:13 am by 1luke12 »

spongehead 32

Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2004, 08:16:37 am »
I can see where this is going

or maby there will be a twist

who knows, cant wait for no. 3

Patback399

Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2004, 01:29:23 pm »
Nice! I always wanted to know how they became rivals.

1luke12

Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2004, 07:01:19 am »
Sorry about how long it took, but here is the next part!

Chapter 3:

Squidward raced home. As soon as he was about to practice, he realized he needed to find some unique music to play at the contest. He looked everywhere, but couldn't find any. Squidward remembered that Spongebob played the clarinet a bit while back, so as much as he hated to, he went to his house for advice. As Squidward walked in, he saw Spongebob feeding Gary, now resembling a kitten. Squidward asked, "Do you have any Clarinet music I could borrow?" You mean for the competition? Sure, Squidward!" he replied. Spongebob dug in closet, and eventually found some suitable music. "Bye, Squidward, see you at the competition! I'll be cheering for you!" Squidward went home, relieved that that was over, and practiced over and over. Finally, it was the big day! Squidward, Squilliam, and the other competitors set their insturments down and went out to hear how they would be judged. However, Squilliam snuck out earlyand started to un-tune Squidward's clarinet drastically.

Chapter 4 coming soon!

spongehead 32

Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2004, 07:18:26 am »
I almost forgot about this story

cant wait for the 4th segment

Sponge bob Laura

Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2004, 09:41:55 am »
wow! very very cool!

.com person

Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2004, 11:32:45 pm »
Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2004, 12:27:33 am »
It's been a month.It's been a month.It's been a month.It's been a month.
PLEASE MAKE MORE!!!!!!!! This is awsome. about 10 more days and will have been 2 months. Please contenue this awsomly awsome fan-fic.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2004, 12:33:22 pm »
It takes time to make a fanfic...give them some time

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2004, 05:34:19 pm »
Sorry, i just really like this fanfic. I hope he makes more soon, though.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2004, 05:42:25 pm »
Maybe he's too busy with school

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2004, 05:50:34 pm »
That's true. I hope he finds time to work on it though.

livestoSURF

Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2004, 06:00:57 am »
I can't wait for the 4th chapter! Its a great story.  :original:  

1luke12

Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2004, 11:27:34 am »
Sorry you waited so long. (I was on vacation) Here is the concluding part!

Chapter 4:

"Squilliam Fancyson, please step onto the stage and perform your selected piece." a judge said. Cheers came from the crowd as Squilliam walked up to the podium. Squidward booed. "I will play Mozart's Concerto for Clarinet #4, 2nd and 3rd Movements" Squilliam played beautiful music for while. Finally, he was done, and the judges scored him a 9.6. Cheers came from the crowd. Squidward clap politely and frowned. Several people went, but didn't play nearly as well as Squilliam. "Squidward Tentacles, it is your turn." Squidward stuck his tounge out at Squilliam as he walked onto the stage. He happily begun to play The Stars and Stripes Forever. However, everyone gasped as raspy notes came out of Squidward's instrument. Squidward finished his piece and looked sadly at the judge's booth. He scored 1: the worst score of everyone. He sighed as Squilliam walked up to claim the trophy, the hundred dollars, and his picture in the Bikini Times. From then on, Squidward, with his damaged confidence, plays bad even though his insturment is in tune, and Squilliam achieved ocean-wide fame.

Back at the high school reunion, Squidward sat sad and misrible. Squilliam chuckled.

THE END

Once again, sorry for how long it took. Thanks for reading my fanfic!

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2004, 03:45:56 pm »
Interesting. 9/10

GIR

Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2004, 04:36:30 pm »
THIS HAS A GREAT PLOT

..::PatrickStar::..

Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2004, 07:50:20 am »
THIS HAS A GREAT PLOT
that would be kool if they made an ep out of that

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2004, 04:09:36 pm »
That was very good, but i think Squidward should have socked Squilliam in the face, at the end. 9/10!

1luke12

Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2004, 05:50:04 pm »
Thank you for the compliments.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2004, 05:58:48 pm »
You did a very good job. I think you hould make a sequal or somethhing, were this is a flashback, to when they end up in college together, have all the same classes, and have to share a dorm. That would be funny.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2004, 07:13:36 pm »
You did a very good job. I think you hould make a sequal or somethhing, were this is a flashback, to when they end up in college together, have all the same classes, and have to share a dorm. That would be funny.
Ditto! Yah!

GIR

Squidward And Squilliam
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2004, 05:38:47 am »
you earned my stamp of approval
nice fanfic