Author Topic: Chat/trivia Is Back!11!1  (Read 11361 times)

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Chat/trivia Is Back!11!1
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2004, 07:35:09 pm »
Yeah... I didn't take into account that cmonkey's computer is what does the trivia, and its turned off.  

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Chat/trivia Is Back!11!1
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2004, 07:36:53 pm »
Yeah, stupid Sean.  :original:  

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Chat/trivia Is Back!11!1
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2004, 07:43:55 pm »
I is not sooptid. Durrrr.....

GodzSon

Chat/trivia Is Back!11!1
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2004, 03:40:40 pm »
I'd love to come chat, but Miles hates my mere presence in the channle and feels the need to ban me anytime he sees my nick..and the thing is, I don't even do anything to be banned..interesting stuff. :unsure:  

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Chat/trivia Is Back!11!1
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2004, 04:14:38 pm »
Eh, Miles must have his reason. He's really cool. :cool:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2004, 04:47:13 pm by IZLover »

GodzSon

Chat/trivia Is Back!11!1
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2004, 04:46:02 pm »
Well..the whole story is this(at least from my perspective)
I was in a channle called #Pranks, if you can't tell by the name..they prank call people. One of the people they called up was a member of the KKK, they got his # off of a website. On the site there was pictures of this guy..so one of the OP's put the picture link in the topic. I guess Miles did a /whois of me, seen the channle...went to the link and maybe though it was a racist channle, which is wasn't at all. So he PMed me and said all this stuff and banned me and put me on ignore so I couldn't even defend myself. Really, if you've ever been in the channle when I was, I never did anything..I was always nice, when people from this site went I would talk to them...so really, I don't know what his problem is. Before I remeber he banned people for just being Idle like that is a crime. When I had my BNC I would be idle 90% of the time.  I really have no problem with him though, that was the first time he ever even said anythng to me. I don't know...maybe he can say what his problem with me really is..cause I'd love to know.  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Chat/trivia Is Back!11!1
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2004, 04:48:17 pm »
You could always PM him here if he doesn't see that message. It's most likely a misunderstanding.

SS4Gohan

Chat/trivia Is Back!11!1
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2004, 08:27:13 pm »
Heh. Miles always bans me from the chat. He's awesome though.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Chat/trivia Is Back!11!1
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2004, 08:30:07 pm »
Maybe it had something to do with the people you brought with you.  I don't remember the name of the channel, but I remember that you mentioned it to the people there.  They came into #SpongeBob, DDoS'ed Compbrain, Miles, and I various times, and generally caused chaos with thier multiple BNCs, bots, etc.  It was because of them that we had to make the channel +k for a while.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2004, 08:53:04 am by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Chat/trivia Is Back!11!1
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2004, 09:27:51 pm »
I dunno, they're retards.
Maybe because of SPYWARE!!!
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Chat/trivia Is Back!11!1
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2004, 09:35:24 pm »
mIRC doesn't have spyware.... o_O

Her parents don't know anything about computers.

GodzSon

Chat/trivia Is Back!11!1
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2004, 10:04:57 pm »
Maybe it had something to do with the people you brought with you.  I don't remember the name of the channel, but I remember that you mentioned it to the people there.  They came into #SpongeBob, DDoS'ed Compbrain, Miles, and I various times, and generally caused chaos with thier multiple BNCs, bots, etc.  It was because of them that we had to make the channel +k for a while.
Which time are you refering to? Either way, neither time was my fault. I have tried to tell you this, but I guess you still don't believe me. The first time, that wasn't my fault at all, this kid aCe /whois me and joined that way..then he brought everyone else, I even told them NOT to go cause I knew what they would do...but I got banned that time. Then I was unbanned and things were ok..and I got banned again, but I think it was cause the channle was closed. The 2nd time someone came in that I knew, I only knew him from a channle, never spoke to him before that and not even after it..but they were all talking about channles they were banned from, and the day before is when Miles banned me for nothing.so I said I was banned from your channle..then Miles banned him for just being idle and so in return he gave his IP to some packet kiddies..I had nothing to do with it. The first time I even told you who was doing it.  I mean, never once did I go in any channle and say "everyone come to #spongebob and do blah blah blah".  Really..I have no reason to destroy the channle..its a good place to just sit there and talk..for that now I have to go to some channle that is quite gay..its horrible, channle has IRC couples n all..sad thing. Its cool though, if you don't want me in the channle, its alright..if thats the reason why, even though I find much fault with it, thats your choice and I can deal with it
« Last Edit: July 20, 2004, 08:53:20 am by cmonkey »

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Chat/trivia Is Back!11!1
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2004, 07:28:00 pm »
Finally i got the java thingy now i can get in
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others