Author Topic: Fanfic 1#  (Read 4808 times)

Super Ry

Fanfic 1#
« on: July 24, 2003, 02:57:57 pm »
My first fanfic. Hope you like it.

Spongebob fanfic 1# Leaving Squid
Ch. 1 The Knock

Cuts to Squidward's house. Squid is playing the clarinet when suddenley a knock
ing is heard. Squid ignores it and continues playing. But the noise comes again yet Squid still ignores it. It comes again and this time Squid answers. We see the mailman with his mailbag.
Squidward: What do you want?
Mailman: (holds up letter marked "Pay Check") Package from The Krusty Krab.
Squidward: How exciting. (takes letter) Good-bye. (slams door in mailman's face)
Mailman: (walks away) I don't get any attention around here. (we go inside to Squid's living room were he sits down at his table)
Squidward: (talks while opening letter) Wonder how little Krabs payed me this time. (a coin slides out of the envelope) A PENNY!!!??? THAT'S IT I'M MOVING OUT! FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, I'M QUITING MY JOB!
Cuts to next morning at the Krusty Krab. Sponge is behind the counter really to flip patty. Mr. Krabs is walking impansently in front of the door.
Mr. Krabs: (to himself) Where in the world is Squidward?
Squid comes bursting threw, causing Krabs to fall on top of a table and break it.
Squidward: (as soon as he comes in and fast) Everyone, I have some good, no wait, GREAT news. (normal) I'm quiting my job,
Spongebob: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 (breaks out into a sob)
Mr. Krabs:YAY!!!! (get on a tux and starts throwing confetti in the air)
Squidward: I'M NOT DONE YET! (Krabs and Sponge both suddlenley freeze) As I was saying, quiting my job to go live with my high school rival Squillam Fancyson, so Good-Bye. (Squid exits and Krabs and Sponge resume)

Dedcided I'm the only to add on ok? Until then, this is Super Ry signing off.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2003, 08:44:52 am by Super Ry »