Author Topic: Hey! From Singapore *waves*  (Read 4942 times)

Patrick_Star's_Girlfriend

Hey! From Singapore *waves*
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2004, 10:48:44 am »
Hi. Welcome to the SpongeZone forums. My name is Patrick_Star's_Girlfriend. I'm from the USA. Don't worry. I'm new here too.

I see you like the Mean Girls. I saw it and I thought it was pretty funny. Anyway, I hope you have a good time here. See you around!

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2004, 01:17:25 pm »
hi ppl! my name is Zul, and if you have known, i've started a fanlisting for Spongebob. hope all of y'all join!

About me:
Fav Cartoon: PatricK! LOL
Fav. Singer: Beyonce
Hobby: Graphics

what else? ASK ME!
Glad to have you here

WELCOME TO THE SZ FOURMS
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2004, 06:15:13 pm »
Hello. Welcome to the Sponge Zone. If you haven't already, please read the rules. They're pinned at the top of The Pineapple forum. Have fun posting.