Author Topic: Merger  (Read 46129 times)

Starr2k3

Merger
« Reply #150 on: August 22, 2004, 02:02:27 pm »
Even if Kevin is being immature, Carl is the same ammount.
I am immature? You guys were the ones that just demoted me right to member, you didn't even ask me to step down to Mod.
Yes we did! We asked you to be Global Moderator, then you said, "Thats okay but I want Admin CP access." And being Global mod does not have Admin CP access becuase having Admin CP access would be an admin. Then you said no for being global mod. And we demoted you to member. Then you flamed and got banned.

mermaidman97007

Merger
« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2004, 02:03:51 pm »
I am immature? You guys were the ones that just demoted me right to member, you didn't even ask me to step down to Mod.
Yes we did! We asked you to be Global Moderator, then you said, "Thats okay but I want Admin CP access." And being Global mod does not have Admin CP access becuase having Admin CP access would be an admin. Then you said no for being global mod. And we demoted you to member. Then you flamed and got banned.
No, that was regarding the merger. Not SBC proper. Get your facts straight! Also, I didn't flame, I was trolled by your "We've got great news you've been demoted!" IM
« Last Edit: August 22, 2004, 02:05:26 pm by mermaidman97007 »

Starr2k3

Merger
« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2004, 02:05:41 pm »
No, that was regarding the merger. Not SBC proper. Get your facts straight!
Well, when we demoted you, we knew we were gonna merge after that. Since you did not wanna be Global Mod then, why would you wanna be Global Mod now?

~angelene's dreams

Merger
« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2004, 02:07:58 pm »
Well, when we demoted you, we knew we were gonna merge after that. Since you did not wanna be Global Mod then, why would you wanna be Global Mod now?
That's NOT what he said!  :laugh:

mermaidman97007

Merger
« Reply #154 on: August 22, 2004, 02:09:23 pm »
We? We?! Are you an admin there now Andrew? Who is we?

Starr2k3

Merger
« Reply #155 on: August 22, 2004, 02:12:17 pm »
We? We?! Are you an admin there now Andrew? Who is we?
I am staff... I am saying what the admins said.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Merger
« Reply #156 on: August 22, 2004, 02:12:55 pm »
Sigh...

Guys, this is not the place to flame. If you two, or three, or four...whatever, wanna try to work it out, do it through the PM system, or an instant messenger.

Topic closed.

mermaidman97007

Merger
« Reply #157 on: August 22, 2004, 02:13:03 pm »
No, you implied that you, a member at the time was in on the decision.

LOL I love being moded here.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2004, 02:13:30 pm by mermaidman97007 »

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Merger
« Reply #158 on: August 22, 2004, 02:22:44 pm »
Very mature...