Author Topic: "i Am A Gay American"  (Read 17612 times)

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
"i Am A Gay American"
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2004, 07:01:01 pm »
Gay people rock. They're hilarious!

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
"i Am A Gay American"
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2004, 07:01:37 pm »
I totally agree.

Hiei

"i Am A Gay American"
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2004, 07:17:38 pm »
Are they hilarious when the same GENDER IS MAKING LOVE???!!! God, I am so against homosexuality, it isn't even funny. I have a very racist background, even still some of my family is part of the KKK. I'm not against blacks, but I am against homos. What reason does it make? You aren't reproducing, you aren't in true love, you aren't a different gender. I find it a cruel message from Satan himself. What, are we going to propose to animals in the near future? I mean, come on....

I HATE the Gay population. Do us a favor and die.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2004, 07:22:05 pm by Hiei »

foulpattie

"i Am A Gay American"
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2004, 07:20:08 pm »
it's just plain wrong.  

Dragon Of Grief

"i Am A Gay American"
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2004, 07:23:17 pm »
I don't agree with homosexuality but I will not hate the person if they are gay. I am however very against gay marriage. It disgusts me. I just thought it was funny that he cheated on her with a man. I couldn't get over it.

Dragon Of Grief

"i Am A Gay American"
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2004, 07:25:13 pm »
Are they hilarious when the same GENDER IS MAKING LOVE???!!! God, I am so against homosexuality, it isn't even funny. I have a very racist background, even still some of my family is part of the KKK. I'm not against blacks, but I am against homos. What reason does it make? You aren't reproducing, you aren't in true love, you aren't a different gender. I find it a cruel message from Satan himself. What, are we going to propose to animals in the near future? I mean, come on....

Wow. What a very explosive way to deliver your message. But it is like the Christian language says. Love the sinner, hate the sin. The sinner being the gay person, and the sin being gay.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
"i Am A Gay American"
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2004, 07:31:35 pm »

No...but it's also not hilarious when two different genders are making love, either..

How do you exactly know they aren't in 'true love'? Are you gay? No. You can't decide that.

Animals aren't people...gay people love other people...they aren't a different species.

Just so you know, you make me sick. I completely despise you now, more than I ever did. All types of prejudice are wrong. The fact that you want homosexuals to die is a "cruel message from Satan himself", in my opinion.

Scooter, please don't double post...just edit it if you have something to add..

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
"i Am A Gay American"
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2004, 07:33:32 pm »

No...but it's also not hilarious when two different genders are making love, either..

How do you exactly know they aren't in 'true love'? Are you gay? No. You can't decide that.

Animals aren't people...gay people love other people...they aren't a different species.

Just so you know, you make me sick. I completely despise you now, more than I ever did. All types of prejudice are wrong. The fact that you want homosexuals to die is a "cruel message from Satan himself", in my opinion.

Go Hannah! even though Connor IS my friend, I think that he went a bit too far. I know that he's the BIGGEST homophobic hever, but thats just mean.

livestoSURF

"i Am A Gay American"
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2004, 07:37:29 pm »

Go Hannah! even though Connor IS my friend, I think that he went a bit too far. I know that he's the BIGGEST homophobic hever, but thats just mean.
Ya, I mean DIE, thats just too far.  

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
"i Am A Gay American"
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2004, 07:39:47 pm »
Yea. People cant help The way god made them.

foulpattie

"i Am A Gay American"
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2004, 07:44:03 pm »
I don't agree with homosexuality but I will not hate the person if they are gay. I am however very against gay marriage. It disgusts me. I just thought it was funny that he cheated on her with a man. I couldn't get over it.
I feel the same way.  

livestoSURF

"i Am A Gay American"
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2004, 07:44:16 pm »
I honestly just don't see why people are so strongly against being gay. It Doesnt nessecarily mean their bad.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
"i Am A Gay American"
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2004, 07:45:05 pm »
most of them are against it because it says something in the bible about it.

super_sayian_spongebob

"i Am A Gay American"
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2004, 08:04:51 pm »
most of them are against it because it says something in the bible about it.
Can you give me the verse that says something about it?

That...was...harsh. It's like you're saying you hate Jews or you hate Asians or you hate Hispanics (I'm half Hispanic), you know racists are one of my pet peeves.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2004, 08:08:22 pm by super_sayian_spongebob »

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
"i Am A Gay American"
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2004, 08:05:40 pm »
sure, If I can find it.

GOT IT: Genesis 19:1-13; Leviticus 18:22; Romans 1:26-27; 1Corinthians 6:9
« Last Edit: August 12, 2004, 08:07:23 pm by squidward400 »