Author Topic: The Start Of Life  (Read 35398 times)

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Start Of Life
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2004, 07:47:01 am »
that is if there is a grand creator of some sort

but who created the creator?
I've heard it said, "God has no beginning and no end."  :cool:

I don't really believe in God.
*gasp* Kevin, how could you?  :ohmy:  
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
The Start Of Life
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2004, 07:59:08 am »
EXACTLY.

They're are too many un-answerable questions about religion and god. It's impossible to prove.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Start Of Life
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2004, 08:03:03 am »
EXACTLY.

They're are too many un-answerable questions about religion and god. It's impossible to prove.
But what created the "gases created the universe"? There are lost of questions from both sides of this. Soon I should post somethings about this.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
The Start Of Life
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2004, 08:09:44 am »
Humans are evolved plants meaning that we are organic, meaning that we came from the earth!

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
The Start Of Life
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2004, 08:13:58 am »
EXACTLY.

But what created the "gases created the universe"? There are lost of questions from both sides of this. Soon I should post somethings about this.
Exactly. It's agnostic. It's where you believe there's no possible way to prove either way.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
The Start Of Life
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2004, 08:15:47 am »
They have already proven that we came from Papyas!

spongehead 32

The Start Of Life
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2004, 09:32:12 am »
no you havnt

you have just said thats where we came from, unless you have solid evidence then nothing is certain

and how can somthing logicaly have not begining?

for nothing can start without a begining and if there isnt a start how can there be a middle or an end

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
The Start Of Life
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2004, 09:55:41 am »
Look in the May edition of Discover Magizine. Its in there, the Papyas male chromizone is almost identical to humans! Meaning we must had desenced from a Papya.

And Papyas come from plants, and plants come from the earth, so we came from the earth...do you get it now?

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
The Start Of Life
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2004, 11:11:36 am »
It was started by god. God created everything one by one which took exactly a week, but each day was 1,000 years long. God then created Adam and Eve who then reproduced and soon the Earth had life. He created animals and plants for the humans to eat.

Exactly.

Patrick

The Start Of Life
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2004, 01:27:37 pm »
God created everything. It;s proven that there's more evidence that Jesus walked the Earth than Ceaser. A lot of people said the "big bang". It's where two atoms hit or something. Well then, who created the atoms. Or who created those "gasses"?

spongehead 32

The Start Of Life
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2004, 01:38:23 pm »
ok

so where did the earth come from for the papya to form

and where did the idea of a creator come from anyway?

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Start Of Life
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2004, 01:48:51 pm »
and where did the idea of a creator come from anyway?
Here's one thing I have to say regarding that quote and this whole topic. In almost every country or culture, there is belief of a higher being. Now if there was no higher being (God), then where would this idea come from? That idea had to be put in there heads somehow and the only way it could be there is if there is one higher being. God created everything and we are just beginning to notice how great everything has been designed for us.

Patrick

The Start Of Life
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2004, 01:57:24 pm »
Think of life. Could gasses or the big bang create such complicated life forms?  

Dragon Of Grief

The Start Of Life
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2004, 02:30:12 pm »
God created the universe. And the univers is eternal. You see, scientists are trying to elad us to think some stupid explosion created the universe which is a croc of BS. God created everything. Without god, there would be nothing. Just void.
You don't realize, I don't really believe in God.
Well, I don't really believe in science. I still respect your opinion, Kevin but I don't agree with it.

super_sayian_spongebob

The Start Of Life
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2004, 02:31:22 pm »
God made us all, and everything okay. I just think that gases and stuff are all just nothing but a statement to me.