Author Topic: The Start Of Life  (Read 35335 times)

ShantiLuva

The Start Of Life
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2004, 09:16:16 pm »
Meep, Scooter, Isn't Anything are RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah.. they are :mellow:  :huh:  

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
The Start Of Life
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2004, 07:50:52 pm »
What I'm saying is: God always exited. He will always exist.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2004, 07:51:15 pm by JackWhite2000 »

Sb129

The Start Of Life
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2004, 08:04:59 pm »
how do you belive life on earth was started

how do you think we came from?

how did anything start?

any thoughts about this

how did life begin, there is no right and wrong answer

just want to know your views, you may question overs on their views but dont say they are wrong
A looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago space was very hot then a big BOOM!Then the planets were made.It took 100 of years for earth to cool down.Once it was cool enough the first organism was made.Then  worms & jelly fich are made &  then  billions of years later wer'e here.God did exsist.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Start Of Life
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2004, 08:25:26 pm »
I'm a Christian...I believe in God

GIR

The Start Of Life
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2004, 05:53:44 am »
how do you belive life on earth was started

how do you think we came from?

how did anything start?

any thoughts about this

how did life begin, there is no right and wrong answer

just want to know your views, you may question overs on their views but dont say they are wrong
A looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago space was very hot then a big BOOM!Then the planets were made.It took 100 of years for earth to cool down.Once it was cool enough the first organism was made.Then  worms & jelly fich are made &  then  billions of years later wer'e here.God did exsist.
nah what do you think they ment by he is the "beggining" and the end

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Start Of Life
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2004, 06:19:46 am »
Shouldn't this be in the "deeper discussions" forum?

Greg

The Start Of Life
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2004, 07:03:12 am »
God created us end of convo :P

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Start Of Life
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2004, 07:06:07 am »
God created us end of convo :P
I believe that and all but not everyone does ;)

Greg

The Start Of Life
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2004, 07:07:55 am »
Yeah i can't believe people think that a explosion created us O_O

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Start Of Life
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2004, 07:08:29 am »
Yeah i can't believe people think that a explosion created us O_O
What the...explosions kill...not create

Greg

The Start Of Life
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2004, 07:13:00 am »
Yeah i know...

There findind even MORE stuff to proove that its wrong

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Start Of Life
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2004, 08:59:27 am »
Shouldn't this be in the "deeper discussions" forum?
Yes it should. And now it is. God created everything. I don't know how people can say that such a perfectly designed world could be made by and explosion.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
The Start Of Life
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2004, 12:15:26 pm »
Hmm, it's nice and all to agree with people about what your beliefs are, but personally, I don't really think you should be saying things like 'blah blah blah are RIGHT end of convo' and stuff, because quite frankly, no one knows the answer.

I personally do not wish to affiliate myself with any type of organized religion (I have my reasons...), but that doesn't make me not believe in a god. Of course, that doesn't make me believe in one either. I'm more of a scientific person than a religious person really.

Here's one thing I have to say regarding that quote and this whole topic. In almost every country or culture, there is belief of a higher being. Now if there was no higher being (God), then where would this idea come from? That idea had to be put in there heads somehow and the only way it could be there is if there is one higher being. God created everything and we are just beginning to notice how great everything has been designed for us.

Well, I have a few points on this one, take them how you will. First, let's say you are the leader of a nation way back when. What's an excellent way to control the people, and bring order to your nation? Introduce the people to a concept that solves something unknown, with a benefit for believing in it. No one knows about the after life; maybe no one ever will. But introducing a working solution will get people to listen, to obey, because there's a reward at the end- an afterlife (in most religions). The promise of a wonderful life after life, in a lot of people's minds, is worth the trouble of giving money to the church, praying every so often, and following the guidelines written in a 'holy scripture'. Think about the Ten Commandments for a second. Wow, what a great way to not have people maim eachother in your society. No killing, no stealing, basically a ban on anything deemed evil, right? Hmm, interesting. The threat of a horrible afterlife if the rules aren't followed is another incentive to do the right thing. And the best part is, once people believe in the religion, others can be converted, so the beliefs spread throughout the world. Another interesting note that I'd like to bring up in regards to the quote is the number of different religions that have formed. Maybe it's just me, but when I see differing religions that have qualities ranging from monotheistic to polytheistic, from belief in afterlife to belief in reincarnation, it makes me think that there's something astray. Why isn't there one set religion, one that everyone agrees on? Which one is right? Just some questions to be pondered.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2004, 12:17:53 pm by DoomBringer316 »

Starr2k3

The Start Of Life
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2004, 12:30:32 pm »
Well, who created god? Did god create himself? How? There are too many unanwsered questions. I sorta believe in god but mostly, no I don't believe in him.

Rabble

The Start Of Life
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2004, 05:00:00 pm »
God made earth in a big vast unviurse it was only a spec .
God first created Life One of the first Things hecreated was Protist but when the walked on land THey would Die And burn So god sent teh underWat£r then god Came up with an idea to Make An Layer to proctectearth it was callled this so called "Ozone layer" after that he noticed that These Protist Started to die and So created mroe anaims taht ned o kill one anaiamal to survive know as today teh "Food chain"  i'll type teh rest later terid.