Author Topic: How Would You Improve Nick?  (Read 24327 times)

Jackie-Boy

How Would You Improve Nick?
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2005, 07:33:44 am »
Hmm. I like Danny Phantom a lot, but I'd like to see it go in a darker route. Not like Danny gets a gun and kills people with it, but... I dunno, just darker.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2005, 07:56:01 am »
Hmm. I like Danny Phantom a lot, but I'd like to see it go in a darker route. Not like Danny gets a gun and kills people with it, but... I dunno, just darker.
[snapback]166897[/snapback]
That will never happen, because Nick has a thing against dark. They hated Invader Zim a very good, but very dark cartoon. And if you notice all of today's Nicktoons are all way too happy. They also happen to be vary bland, and unofensive. Remember Rocko's Modern Life, or Ren & Stimpy? Great shows but they'd never be on todays Nick because they are considered "inapropiate", and politicly incorect. But the public loved Ren and Stimpy, and Rocko's Modern Life.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

saucealexman

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2005, 02:17:42 pm »
They should make a show where they combine all the greatest nicktoons. Like disney did in "house of mouse" except give it a better title
[snapback]166854[/snapback]

I'm up for it. But then again, it would be called "Kablam" :P
[snapback]166882[/snapback]

Why would it be called "kablam!"

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2005, 03:27:11 pm »
Kablam was like House of Mouse

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2005, 12:27:30 pm »
In my opinion Nick should kill all these Klasky-Csupo shows and revert to creating shows more in the mold of the old low budget stuff. I swear, if I see one more highly animated high-budget Rugrats style show again...

Shadow Blaziken

« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2005, 05:22:49 am »
Bring back Stick Stickly from Nick in the Afternoon. He was freakin' awesome. XD Ans also show Kenan and Kel, Invader Zim, and the older All That more.

And get rid of All Grown Up and My Dad the Rock Star.

Kenny Blankenship

« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2005, 07:03:27 am »
Good gravy... when will this thread die?  I created it eight whole months ago, back when I was still a complete noob.  I guess it's nice to see that a thread of yours still has some longetivity, but still...

Anyway, on topic, I still think that Nick needs some new & decent (decent being the keyword) cartoons... SpongeBob can't carry the network forever.

GIR

« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2005, 03:13:45 pm »
bring back rokos modern life let jhonen come back to Iz cancell all crap (ephesis on why I cant explain how much there is.) make nny a show. make more sb episodes. get back good skits and fire the current cast on all that. and make the rugrats ACTUAL rugrats.