Author Topic: 22-0  (Read 11126 times)

Spongey34

22-0
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2004, 09:16:57 pm »
I'm not obligated to because I am not a moderator.
Yeah... the mods can insult the likes of MSP all they want, and think they're cool in doing so, but if we did the same thing, as in "flaming," we'd be banned. :blink:  

Starr2k3

22-0
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2004, 09:18:00 pm »
I'm not obligated to because I am not a moderator.
Yeah... the mods can insult the likes of MSP all they want, and think they're cool in doing so, but if we did the same thing, as in "flaming," we'd be banned. :blink:
Yeah, you can think that...

Spongey34

22-0
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2004, 09:20:48 pm »
Think?  I have proof.

But I don't even care, I have no interest in degrading someone just for having his opinion.

Anyway... back the the Yankees getting owned. They lost 7-0 to Baltimore today. :biggrin:

Kenny Blankenship

22-0
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2004, 07:04:06 am »
Good gravy, the Yankees are a sinking ship.  Only 2 1/2 games ahead of the Red Sox, and Kevin Brown needs surgery, which means the Yanks have even LESS pitching than before!

Prediction: Yankees won't even get past the first round.

Starr2k3

22-0
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2004, 03:17:48 pm »
Good gravy, the Yankees are a sinking ship.  Only 2 1/2 games ahead of the Red Sox, and Kevin Brown needs surgery, which means the Yanks have even LESS pitching than before!

Prediction: Yankees won't even get past the first round.
They will get past. They are playing the Twins. They are not good at all. They only got one good pitcher. Johan Santana.

Kenny Blankenship

22-0
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2004, 04:54:42 pm »
One, if they keep playing like crap, the Yanks won't win the AL East and therefore won't play the Twins.  Second, the Twins are a good team.  They might play in a bad division, but they can hang with the likes of Boston, Oakland, etc.  Third, the Twins also have Brad Radke, who is having a very solid year, and a very good bullpen.  They might not have a solid third, fourth, and fifth starter, but yet their pitching staff is still having a better year than the Yankee's.

And with 2 good outings from Santana, and another solid outing from either Radke, Silva, or Mullholland, we beat the Yankees in a 5 game series.