Author Topic: All That  (Read 18479 times)

Krabbs431

All That
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2003, 07:09:45 am »
Who still likes this show? I used to watch this when the older people were on it, but i hate it now. i watched it once and couldn't make it through the show.
I kinda don'tlike it...it gets boring with the unoriginal jokes... :dry:  

Megan

All That
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2003, 01:00:37 pm »
i hate that...who are you? thing on all that.

link533

All That
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2003, 07:29:25 pm »
All that used to be good but now its horrible like that person thats suppose to be the funniest kid is not funny at all

Garylover

All That
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2003, 10:12:55 am »
I liken Kenan on All That. The first cast was the best.I liked it when the girls were in the corner store too. I liked the skit of that and they got a new employee ( Amanda Bynes) and they hated what she did. She insulted their hair and all that ( not intended as a pun). Anyway. The oringinal cast was the best. I hate Jamie Spears. The only way she got on there was because she is the little siter to Brittany Spears! She is so annoying! Her most annoying skit is when she is the oldest bodygaurd in the bussiness! I hated that skit so much! And when she would talk about bacon! So annoying! Everyone in the school was talking about bacon for the past 5 weeks before summer vacation! Some people still do it! Nobody on there is funny except maybe Josh. And their skits suck now too! I hate the show now! Who is with me! And that is all I am going to say because if I said anything else you all would get tired and not read my post! Bye!

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
All That
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2003, 11:53:56 am »
I liken Kenan on All That. The first cast was the best.I liked it when the girls were in the corner store too. I liked the skit of that and they got a new employee ( Amanda Bynes) and they hated what she did. She insulted their hair and all that ( not intended as a pun). Anyway. The oringinal cast was the best. I hate Jamie Spears. The only way she got on there was because she is the little siter to Brittany Spears! She is so annoying! Her most annoying skit is when she is the oldest bodygaurd in the bussiness! I hated that skit so much! And when she would talk about bacon! So annoying! Everyone in the school was talking about bacon for the past 5 weeks before summer vacation! Some people still do it! Nobody on there is funny except maybe Josh. And their skits suck now too! I hate the show now! Who is with me! And that is all I am going to say because if I said anything else you all would get tired and not read my post! Bye!
Yeah, the original All That was good. Your school is really messed up and scary. People at my school don't care about All That. Jaime Spears is not funny whatsoever. She annoys me. And I hate the fact that she and that new little 6 year old is on there. There needs to be teenagers. Not some dumb little kids that do not have an ounce of humor in them. But, I do not hate the show, because they have Jack DeSena on there  :wub:  

matty

All That
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2003, 12:56:38 pm »
most of all thats jokes dont make any sence to me because its really childish humor

Garylover

All That
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2003, 01:41:05 pm »
Ya I like Jack too. And yes, people at my school are messed!