Author Topic: Mitch Hedberg  (Read 1431 times)

Kenny Blankenship

Mitch Hedberg
« on: September 06, 2004, 07:27:45 pm »
Anyone else heard of this guy?  He absolutely RULES.  I was reading some of his jokes earlier, and he blows any other comedian out of the water.  I would give you the link, but there's profuse amounts of language, so I'll give you some of his cleaner jokes.

Warning: some of might not find it fuuny at all.  I think he is an acquired taste.

"I got my hair highlighted, because I felt some strands were more important than others."

"I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long."

"I want to be a race car passenger, just a guy who bugs the driver. ‘Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...’ "

"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said ‘I hear music.’ As though there's any other way to take it in. You're not special. That's how I receive it too...I tried to taste it, but it did not work..."

"I bought a parrot, but it did not say ‘I’m hungry,’ so it died."

"I played golf...I did not get a hole-in-one, but I did hit a guy. That's way more satisfying. You're supposed to yell 'fore,' but I was too busy mumbling, ‘There ain't no way that's gonna hit him.’ "

"If you had a friend who was a tightrope walker, and you were walking down a sidewalk, and he fell, that would be completely unacceptable."

"I think foosball is a combination of soccer and shishkabobs."

"I used to be a hot-tar roofer. Yeah, I remember that...day."

"My friend said to me, ‘You know what I like? Mashed potatoes.’ I was like, ‘Dude, you have to give me time to guess. If you're going to quiz me you have to insert a pause.’ "

"I tried walking into a Target, but I missed."
« Last Edit: September 06, 2004, 07:29:38 pm by Kenny Blankenship »

Greg

Mitch Hedberg
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 07:22:22 am »
Never heard of em...