Author Topic: Homosexuals  (Read 27170 times)

MiraclrPlz

Homosexuals
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2004, 11:05:55 am »
No one ever thought of same-sex marriage as a possible thing back in the Colonial Era.  

Starr2k3

Homosexuals
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2004, 11:30:01 am »
Who cares about something back then?

~angelene's dreams

Homosexuals
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2004, 11:30:58 am »
As an out-of-the-closet atheist, I cannot allow a religious reason to determine whether or not I'm allowed to do something or not.

Banana

Homosexuals
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2004, 11:33:10 am »
I'm a Christian, and I don't agree with it, but I'm not like totally against it.  I treat gays like any other people.  They never did anythng to us, did they?

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Homosexuals
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2004, 11:34:27 am »
If you support a ban on gay marriages, you support non married people having sex.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Homosexuals
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2004, 01:40:49 pm »
I don't hate them at all but they shouldn't do nasty things with egother that causes AIDS and they should have marriage rights and be able to adopt kids under marriage-type bondage, etc.
Same here.

Gideon Brown

Homosexuals
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2004, 02:20:45 pm »
Way back when, in Ancient Greece, the older men encouraged the younger men who were not married to have homosexual relationships. So, it's not like being gay has only been around for the past century, it's been around looong before Jesus Christ was ever born.
And if you don't believe me, take an ancient history class. You learn a lot of things in that class.

Dragon Of Grief

Homosexuals
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2004, 06:27:05 pm »
I don't hate them. I just hate what they practice. It is like the bible says, love the sinner... hate the sin.

Megan

Homosexuals
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2004, 06:35:51 pm »
People who don't support it drive me crazy. They can never seem to give a good reason. If someone wants to do something, and it doesn't affect you, WHY THE HECK DO YOU CARE!?!?!?! It's not like they are coming right up to you and going, "Look! We got married and we're the same gender! Oh..Whatcha Gonna DO!" Just deal with it. It's their choice about their lives.

Starr2k3

Homosexuals
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2004, 06:36:29 pm »
People who don't support it drive me crazy. They can never seem to give a good reason. If someone wants to do something, and it doesn't affect you, WHY THE HECK DO YOU CARE!?!?!?! It's not like they are coming right up to you and going, "Look! We got married and we're the same gender! Oh..Whatcha Gonna DO!" Just deal with it. It's their choice about their lives.
Exactly. I could not agree more.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 06:36:41 pm by PatrickStarr2k3 »

Dragon Of Grief

Homosexuals
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2004, 06:41:25 pm »
I don't support it simply because I believe if gays got married the divorce rating in America would soar even higher. Also I know this may upset you, but my religion forbades it. It is just the way I am. I just don't think it is plausable. Gays just can't get the same thing out of a marriage a straight couple can, in my opinion.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Homosexuals
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2004, 07:01:11 pm »
"Congress shall make no law respecting any establishment of religion".

Dragon Of Grief

Homosexuals
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2004, 07:05:19 pm »
Hmm. Well, they're is a point there since there are so many different religions and the laws would conflict with each other to much.

SpongeQueen

Homosexuals
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2004, 07:46:42 am »
I am not exactly for it nor against it...... "To each their own"!!!

Greg

Homosexuals
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2004, 09:23:30 am »
#1 its gross
#2 Its wrong
#3 they can't have kids
#4 Weird
#5 I just hate them :happy: