Author Topic: Homosexuals  (Read 25524 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Homosexuals
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2004, 11:08:15 am »
#3 is wrong...they CAN have kids...its called adoption

Starr2k3

Homosexuals
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2004, 11:45:48 am »
#1 its gross
#2 Its wrong
#3 they can't have kids
#4 Weird
#5 I just hate them :happy:
1,2, and 4 are the same thing...

And 3 is incorrect. As ssj said, they can adopt. And 5 is an opinion....

No facts in the post.. sad.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Homosexuals
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2004, 11:46:39 am »
#1 its gross
#2 Its wrong
#3 they can't have kids
#4 Weird

They aren't necessarily the same thing but I guess they could be

Starr2k3

Homosexuals
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2004, 11:48:24 am »
#1 its gross
#2 Its wrong
#3 they can't have kids
#4 Weird

They aren't necessarily the same thing but I guess they could be
Well, only one of them needs to be said. They are all in the same direction.

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
Homosexuals
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2004, 11:49:03 am »
It's not a question of being ethical; it's a question of what marriage is. The church defines marriage as a union between a man and a woman. Since marriages are associated with the church, I don't believe we should have the federal government ban it, but I'm not so sure about it being called marriage. It's not like I care at all- I am in no way religious and I have nothing against gays. It's just something that's been since the church began.

Gideon Brown

Homosexuals
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2004, 11:53:42 am »
Marriage is not just in the Christian faith. Nor is it just in the Islamic or Jewish faith. It goes back far before Christianity.

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
Homosexuals
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2004, 08:48:36 pm »
Oh, no doubt, but that's not the point. I don't believe (I could be wrong) that any religious establishments allowed a marriage between two of the same sex. That was the point of my argument. And besides, MOST of the country today happens to be Christian.

Patrick_Star's_Girlfriend

Homosexuals
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2004, 09:13:39 pm »
No one ever thought of same-sex marriage as a possible thing back in the Colonial Era.
Look. Alot of people hated blacks back then. So if your saying things should be treated like back then, then your saying blacks sould be treated like crap. I think your rasis
« Last Edit: September 14, 2004, 09:19:23 pm by Patrick_Star's_Girlfriend »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Homosexuals
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2004, 09:19:53 pm »
No one ever thought of same-sex marriage as a possible thing back in the Colonial Era.
Look. Alot of people hated blacks back then. So if your saying things should be treated equaly then your saying blacks sould be treated like crap. I think your rasis
I don't see anything that has anything to do with racists remarks

Gideon Brown

Homosexuals
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2004, 06:11:24 am »
Oh, no doubt, but that's not the point. I don't believe (I could be wrong) that any religious establishments allowed a marriage between two of the same sex. That was the point of my argument. And besides, MOST of the country today happens to be Christian.
I've already mentioned this, but the Ancient Greeks were into homosexuality. I'm not certain if they had marriages, but I do know that the older men wanted to get into the younger men's pants.  :blink:   Kinda wrong, but true.  

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Homosexuals
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2004, 01:55:19 pm »
I'm a Christian, and I don't agree with it, but I'm not like totally against it.  I treat gays like any other people.  They never did anythng to us, did they?
No, and you shouldnt treat them any different. I personally believe they choose to be that way rather than be born that way. Otherwise why would they too have reproductive organs? I personally thing gay marrage is a waste of time. Lets say a gay couple has been together for 15 or so years, living together and everything. They decide to get married. There is no real change in the life style. They've been living together for years. Now all that happens is, they have a piece of paper that says they are married according to the state. Its not so much about the idea of getting married, but an equal rights issue. They just want the same rights of other people. I dont think this should've been picked to excerise equal rights, but it was never really brought up before. I wont cry if it does become legal, nor will I protest, but I can say "only in America".  

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Homosexuals
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2004, 04:31:32 pm »
I'm a Christian, and I don't agree with it, but I'm not like totally against it.  I treat gays like any other people.  They never did anythng to us, did they?
I personally thing gay marrage is a waste of time. Lets say a gay couple has been together for 15 or so years, living together and everything. They decide to get married. There is no real change in the life style. They've been living together for years. Now all that happens is, they have a piece of paper that says they are married according to the state.
Exactly, which all banning gay marriages will do is stop them from getting formally married.  

Gideon Brown

Homosexuals
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2004, 04:48:39 pm »
Technically, they want marriage for money reasons. Money. That about says it all, and is why certain people don't want the gays getting married. Which is stupid.
Question though, when you think of a gay person, what do you picture?

Sb129

Homosexuals
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2004, 05:45:38 pm »
(caveman talk)Sb129 think they weird.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Homosexuals
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2004, 07:36:31 pm »
I accept Homosexuality, but I don't condone it. In other words, i'm not going to treat homosexuals any different than I would anyone else, but I don't agree with their decision. Same deal with Gay Marriage: i'll accept it, but I don't condone it. Personally, I think if they gave gays the same marriage rights but used a different word for it like....... Snargelfork (XD)... it would probably make everyone happy: for the democrats, they're getting the same rights, for the republicans, "Marriage" is still defined like they want it to be