Author Topic: Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.  (Read 27576 times)

MiraclrPlz

Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.
« on: September 12, 2004, 07:43:36 pm »
That fat slob, Michael Moore, has decided to give up his oscar nomination for his lying documentary to put it on T.V. before the election.  "If Bush loses, that will be my oscar."  All this will only hurt Kerry.  The Democrats that saw the filth loved it, thinking in their minds it would destroy Bush.  LMAO.  The half that hated it, the Republicans, knew it was a documentary of garbage and lies.  The Democrats feed off fear, but nobody is scared.  Kerry is still going to lose.  His downward plunge in the polls has got the Liberals furious, but nothing can save him now.  I can't wait until everyone sees the movie and sees all the lies.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 07:46:18 pm »
That fat slob, Michael Moore, has decided to give up his oscar nomination for his lying documentary to put it on T.V. before the election.  "If Bush loses, that will be my oscar."  All this will only hurt Kerry.  The Democrats that saw the filth loved it, thinking in their minds it would destroy Bush.  LMAO.  The half that hated it, the Republicans, knew it was a documentary of garbage and lies.  The Democrats feed off fear, but nobody is scared.  Kerry is still going to lose.  His downward plunge in the polls has got the Liberals furious, but nothing can save him now.  I can't wait until everyone sees the movie and sees all the lies.
I couldn't agree more.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2004, 07:58:52 pm »
MSP, you freak. You don't have to take that movie so seriously.

Gideon Brown

Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2004, 08:05:31 pm »
You know...as far as I can tell by what I've read of his, his stuff is Satirical. He's MAKING FUN OF. Pfft. Vote Oprah instead.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2004, 08:15:25 pm »
Way to use mean words... -.-;;

Dragon Of Grief

Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2004, 05:33:15 pm »
I really have no interest in seeing such a movie that makes fun of our nation's president either. But you're just being your fundamentalistic self again so once again your opinion I hold with the highest of disregard and unreliability.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2004, 05:35:38 pm »
I heard that these to people stood up during it, and started boojng, 'cause it trashed Bush. they are arretsed. I heard on the news that it would be on TV. BUSH RULES!!!!!!!!

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2004, 05:46:48 pm »
What kind of post was that?

"OMG BUSH R00LZ"

And besides, why is everyone taking that movie so seriously? :blink:

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2004, 06:01:29 pm »
What kind of post was that?

"OMG BUSH R00LZ"

And besides, why is everyone taking that movie so seriously? :blink:
Cause they can't take life seriously

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2004, 06:04:13 pm »
people take stuff way too seriously. its a movie made by michael moore. how seriously can you possibly take it?

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2004, 06:07:15 pm »
Well, i take life seriosly, "HEY LOOK A HUMAN CHIMP!!!!!" But that doesn't mean we cannot have an opinion or would like tom see something, we are interseted, that's all.  

Megan

Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2004, 06:38:15 pm »
I'm glad it's going to be on TV. I wanted to see it in theaters but I never got to see it. I think it will be funny. Anything against the loser will be great.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2004, 06:47:42 pm »
I'm glad it's going to be on TV. I wanted to see it in theaters but I never got to see it. I think it will be funny. Anything against the loser will be great.
I couldn't agree more. I've always wanted to see that movie, but I've never gotten the chance to.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2004, 06:57:32 pm »
I think it's beter to see it on TV...less money...make that no money

MiraclrPlz

Farnehite 9/11 On T.v.
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2004, 07:49:56 pm »
Moore was trying to make all the false info out to be true...well, if stupid Dan Rather is willing to put forged documents on t.v., why not the Democrats try and get more lies on T.V.?  Liberals go crazy when things don't go there way.  If they don't steal the election, like they tried to do in '00, Bush will win by a big landslide.  They stole the election from Nixon in 1960 and they won't stop trying to cheat.