Author Topic: Sea-jeopardy  (Read 17845 times)

1luke12

Sea-jeopardy
« on: September 15, 2004, 03:16:58 pm »
Now presenting (dah, dah-dum!) my second fan-fic!

Chapter 1

SLAM. Mr. Krabs' front door slammed shut as Mr. Krabs walked into his house. He didn't say a word to Pearl, who was waiting in front of the door. He just hung his coat up and slumped onto the couch. "Daddy!," Pearl said, "When do I get my allowance?" Mr. Krabs groaned, "I lost all me money!!!" Mr. Krabs broke out into tears. "Squidward tricked me into signing it off to him, and I can't convince him to give it back!" Pearl calmed her father down, who was weeping more than ever. "Well, I can't do anything about it." Pearl walked upstairs to her bedroom. Mr. Krabs sniffed and turned on the TV. A commercial had just started. "Hello, everyone!" the fish on the commercial said."Have you lost all your money!" Mr. Krabs' ears perked up. "Do you want to get it back. "Yes, I do, I do, I do!!!" Mr. Krabs screamed at the TV. "Well, if you can get to a phone quicker than thousands of others, you can be on Sea-Jeopardy, the Pacific's most popular game show!" Mr. Krabs rushed out of the room to the phone in his kitchen. He dialed the number quickly. He immediatly heard, "You have phoned in quick enough! Please be present at the Bikini Bottom Television Station five days from now!" Mr.Krabs smiled greedishly and went upstairs to his bedroom.

How is it so far?  

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 07:14:46 pm »

Chapter 1

SLAM. Mr. Krabs' front door slammed shut as Mr. Krabs walked into his house. He didn't say a word to Pearl, who was waiting in front of the door. He just hung his coat up and slumped onto the couch. "Daddy!," Pearl said, "When do I get my allowance?" Mr. Krabs groaned, "I lost all me money!!!" Mr. Krabs broke out into tears. "Squidward tricked me into signing it off to him, and I can't convince him to give it back!" Pearl calmed her father down, who was weeping more than ever. "Well, I can't do anything about it." Pearl walked upstairs to her bedroom. Mr. Krabs sniffed and turned on the TV. A commercial had just started. "Hello, everyone!" the fish on the commercial said."Have you lost all your money!" Mr. Krabs' ears perked up. "Do you want to get it back. "Yes, I do, I do, I do!!!" Mr. Krabs screamed at the TV. "Well, if you can get to a phone quicker than thousands of others, you can be on Sea-Jeopardy, the Pacific's most popular game show!" Mr. Krabs rushed out of the room to the phone in his kitchen. He dialed the number quickly. He immediatly heard, "You have phoned in quick enough! Please be present at the Bikini Bottom Television Station five days from now!" Mr.Krabs smiled greedishly and went upstairs to his bedroom.

How is it so far?
It's G.R.E.A.T.!

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2004, 02:57:49 am »
Heh. That's pretty funny

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2004, 01:05:58 pm »
Heh. That's pretty funny
100% agreed.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2004, 05:04:31 pm »
That's cool. You make good fan-fics. When's part Two coming?

1luke12

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2004, 05:23:24 pm »
I will write the second chapter tomorrow. If I can't get it then, I WILL do it Saturday.

Squid's Bro

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2004, 10:20:51 pm »
great so far.....can't wait till part 2

1luke12

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2004, 06:21:35 am »
Sorry that I didn't keep to my promise. Here it is, anyway!

Chapter 2:

Mr. Krabs walked merrilly to the Krusty Krab to open the restaurant. He jiggled his keys from his pocket and, POP. The door swinged open. Mr. Krabs went into his office and looked through some encyclopedias to get ready for the game show five days from now. Spongebob walked in and popped his hat on. "Hi Mr. Krabs! Why are you reading those encyclopedias?" he asked. "I'm preparing for Sea-Jeopardy!" he answered happily, "It's a game show that I'm on later this week!" Spongebob answered, "Cool! Look for me in the audience!" Spongebob walked out of the office and turned on the grill.

Five days later...

Mr. Krabs went right from work to the TV station. He stepped inside, and a secretary directed him to the stage. Mr. Krabs walked through one of the halls. "Hey, dude!" a familiar voice said, "Where is Sea-Jeopardy being staged?" "Are you one of the contestants?" Mr. Krabs asked. "Yeah." Scooter responded. Mr. Krabs walked with Scooter over to the studio. When they entered, the host, Alex Clambek, greeted them. "Hello, sea-dwellers! Now first of all, are you two familiar with the rules?" "Yes, we are," Mr. Krabs said, "But where is the third contestant?" Mr. Krabs heard the doors open. "Ah, there he is!" Alex said. Mr. Krabs looked at who was standing at the door. It was... Plankton!

Chapter 3 coming soon!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2004, 12:12:07 pm by 1luke12 »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2004, 09:32:35 pm »
Very good. I forget, who nis Alex Clambek, again?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2004, 07:40:01 am »
Too many shows you can turn into fan fiction nowadays

1luke12

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2004, 03:35:46 pm »
Very good. I forget, who nis Alex Clambek, again?
The guy who hosts Jeopardy is Alex Trabek. The Clambek gives it the Spongebob flavor.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2004, 03:36:09 pm by 1luke12 »

Squid's Bro

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2004, 09:33:53 pm »
9.5/10 so far......when's part 3 coming

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2004, 08:24:07 am »
9.9/10

When's the next part?

1luke12

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2004, 10:27:09 am »
I will post Part 3 later today.

1luke12

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2004, 02:29:48 pm »
Geeze, I just can't keep promises, can I? Here's the next part.

Chapter 3:

Plankton walked slowly ocer to Clambek and the others. "Well, you three must be ready in about twenty minutes. We start filming live then." Clambek said. He walked happily over to his office. Mr. Krabs scowled at Plankton. Plankton grinned at Krabs. "Mr. Krabs, I have a proposition for you," he said, "You wouldn't get enough money to fullfill your lost fortune even if you won, right?" "Right." Mr. Krabs didn't realize until now that this was true. "Therefore, I would like you to take my bet. If you win, I will give you my small fortune of $150,000. However, if I should win, you must surrender the Krabby Patty Secret Formula. Agreed?" Plankton offered his handshake to Mr. Krabs. Mr. Krabs knew that he wouldn't get enough money to cover his lost fortune, but he decided to risk it against the Formula. "Agreed!" he said, as he shook Plankton's hand. Plankton laughed maniacally. "Everybody, get on the stage! We shoot in a minute!" a stagehand said. "All ri-i-i-ght!" Scooter said as they all rushed to the stage. Mr. Krabs would play as hard as anyone ever would!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2004, 02:40:29 pm by 1luke12 »

GIR

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2004, 03:37:50 pm »

Chapter 1

How is it so far?
It's G.R.E.A.T.!
you really dont have to quote when your 2nd person to post in a topic

1luke12

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2004, 04:33:07 pm »
Chapter 4:

"Hello everybody, and welcome to Sea-Jeopardy! Let me introduce our contestants for today! We have Eugene H. Krabs!" Alex Clambek said. "YAY!!!" Spongebob cheered him on from the audience. "We also have Sheldon J. PLankton, and last but not least Scooter!" Alex said. The audience cheered. "Okay, Mr. Krabs starts." "I'll take Sea Creatures for $200." Krabs said. "Here it is," Alex said, "This animal looks identical to the Clam, but differs in behavior and size." Mr. Krabs slammed on the buzzer. "What is a scallop!" "Good job, Mr. Krabs!" Alex said. The crowd cheered. Mr. Krabs grinned at Plankton. Plankton frowned back.

Later because I don't want to write many questions...

Krabs and Plankton were tied with $1,300 each. Scooter was close behind with $1,200. "We start Final Sea-Jeopardy!" Alex exclaimed. "Here it is: In this famous television episode, the villian Manray is victim of the tickle belt." Jeopardy music filled the stage as the three opponents strained to figure out the answer.

How is it?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2004, 03:41:18 pm by 1luke12 »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2004, 05:44:52 pm »
It's not Alex Trebek...its something else :P

1luke12

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2004, 03:42:07 pm »
Thanks for catching that. So, how is it?

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2004, 03:56:39 pm »
Thanks for catching that. So, how is it?
Very good, it is.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2004, 05:19:40 pm »
how about jen kennings?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2004, 07:16:42 pm »
Ken Jennings...hehe...or did you do that on purpose :unsure:

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2004, 04:45:00 am »
that would be plagerism if i didnt. haha

1luke12

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2004, 05:02:20 am »
how about jen kennings?
Who's he?

MiraclrPlz

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2004, 06:24:54 am »
7/10.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2004, 07:00:55 am »
how about jen kennings?
Who's he?
That's the guy on Jeopardy but he goes by Ken Jennings. He's won 40+ games in a row

spongegor

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2004, 09:48:25 am »
hey thats pretty good there  

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2004, 10:03:48 am »
Ya he won like over $1,000,000!

spongegor

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2004, 10:28:57 am »
WOW thats alot of money what was his or her name

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2004, 12:08:06 pm »
WOW thats alot of money what was his or her name
-_- Look above. Don't be lazy @_@

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2004, 03:37:42 pm »
He is pretty lazy...and pretty dumb at the same time, LOL, just j/k.

Hes cool!

1luke12

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2004, 03:57:34 pm »
I'm gonna finish this now, or I'll just keep putting it aside.

Chapter 5:

"Okay everyone, what are your answers?"Clambek asked. Mr. Krabs was first. He said The Adventures of M.M. and B.B. 16, and wagered $500. "I am sorry, you are incorrect," Alex said, "You end up with a total of $800." "Noooooooo!!!!!" Spongebob wailed from the crowd. Plankton got it correct, and wagered the same as Krabs. "Good job, Mr. Plankton! Your total is $1,800."Alex said. Scooter got it correct and wagered it all! "Wow!" Alex said, "You win with a grand total of $2,400!" Scooter cheered, and so did his beach pals in the audience. Spongebob and Mr. Krabs cried. Plankton's cousins whined and cheered, for he lost, but won the formula. "Hello, Krabs!" Plankton said, "Hand over the formula, you crusteaceous dumbell!" "I don't have to," Krabs said, "You didn't win; you just did better than me. Didn't you read Chapter 3?" Plankton angrily re-read Chapter 3. "1luke12, how can you do this to me?" Plankton stomped off.

Scooter eventually won $1,021,500, breaking Ken Scallop's record. Scooter donated it all to Mr. Krabs. "I, like, feel sorry for the dude, because he, like, had all his money lost!" Scooter said to a reporter. So Mr. Krabs had more than his original fortune.

THE END

So, how was the story overall?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2004, 04:13:14 pm by 1luke12 »

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2004, 08:39:49 am »
ken scallop was great :closedeyes:  

1luke12

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2004, 02:09:18 pm »
Thanks, after understanding who he was, I couldn't help but put him in. So, how would you guys rate it?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2004, 02:43:14 pm by 1luke12 »

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2004, 10:36:50 am »
Thanks, after understanding who he was, I couldn't help but put him in. So, how would you guys rate it?
10/10. It rocked.

1luke12

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2004, 03:03:39 pm »
10/10. It rocked.
Thank you!

Rabble

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2004, 03:46:10 pm »
:ph34r: very good For A begginer  9/10

imrdy11

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2004, 03:56:54 pm »
:) yay!!!!!???  

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2004, 04:04:15 pm »
:) yay!!!!!???
Welcome Imrdy11!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2004, 04:04:34 pm by JackWhite2000 »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2004, 04:29:43 pm »
Very Very great! But, i would like to point out that Plankton said: ""1luke13, how can you do this to me?" Plankton stomped off."
Your username is 1Luke12, not 13. Very Very Very good. Make another story!!!

1luke12

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2004, 04:14:31 pm »
Very Very great! But, i would like to point out that Plankton said: ""1luke13, how can you do this to me?" Plankton stomped off."
Your username is 1Luke12, not 13. Very Very Very good. Make another story!!!
Thanks for catching that, I just changed it. Thank you for all the compliments. I hope to start another story soon!

spongey675

Sea-jeopardy
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2004, 08:30:25 am »
11/10 AWESOME!