Author Topic: spongebob squarepants movie game confused onhow to  (Read 8811 times)

kmdkate

spongebob squarepants movie game confused onhow to
« on: June 14, 2008, 09:22:17 am »
My daughter is trying to play spongebob squarepants movie, we purchased a pc cd-rom and no mater what we do we can't figure it out.  It doesn't have any directions, but yet spongebob can't leave the house without getting dressed and we can't figure that out and there are no how to play dirctions

Can anyone help us or direct us somewhere

and I don't have a manual and it doesn't have any button that says How to or anything like that

thanks

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Re: spongebob squarepants movie game confused onhow to
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 09:39:56 am »
Well, since this is a fan forum for Spongebob it's highly unlikely that anyone here will know how to fix this...we do have some technological geniuses here but it would probably be best if you contacted the game manufacturer. There SHOULD be a website, a phone number, or something of the sort that you could call for technical support, but if not, just do a little Google searching and you're bound to find it somewhere.

kmdkate

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 10:07:18 am »
thank you, in very very small print, very hard to read, I found a website.

thank you

Sb129

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 05:38:27 pm »
I'd go to some game guide site. It seems like you're problem isn't with the game but with you not knowing what to do.

Offline mario3648

• Kelp Nugget Crunch
  • grill
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 07:20:11 pm »
You gotta go get the Spatula in the kitchen,go to Spongebob`s room,pry open the box,there is his pants. PICK EM UP! =D
i did some retarded things on these forums, i swear