Author Topic: Rugrats  (Read 18115 times)

Patrick

Rugrats
« on: June 30, 2003, 06:51:48 pm »
What do u guys think about rugrats? Is it funny, stupid, boring? Tell us here! :baby:  

ShAdOw

Rugrats
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2003, 06:56:46 pm »
The old school rugrats were awesome, with only phil, lil, tommy, and chuckie. Now its gone bad w/ all these new characters!!!!  Super Diaper Babies was the best ep.

Patrick

Rugrats
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2003, 06:58:09 pm »
Ya, kimi ruined it! I hate her, she's so annoying. But other whise it's okay.

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Rugrats
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2003, 06:59:48 pm »
I like the new Rugrats better.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Rugrats
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2003, 07:31:22 pm »
I agree all around, Shadow.  The old episodes were the best.  It started going downhill when they made new episodes in 1997.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Alain_

Rugrats
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2003, 08:17:28 pm »
The old school rugrats were awesome, with only phil, lil, tommy, and chuckie. Now its gone bad w/ all these new characters!!!!  Super Diaper Babies was the best ep.
Yea i love the Old School rugrats. Kimi is so stupid, also is taffy. I never watched it since...

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
Rugrats
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2003, 10:12:39 pm »
Meh. I never liked the Rugrats.

Yellowbird

Rugrats
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2003, 10:33:16 pm »
I just think the show has outlived itself, only Nick doesn't want to admit it. They figure there's a baby born every second so someone's going to watch it. It was best in it's heyday. I liked Chuckie, but the show just doesn't appeal to me anymore. I saw the All Growed Up special, it was cute, but it's nothing that hasn't appeared in other shows. Shame really. I am beginning to dislike Clasky-Kcuspo cartoons.  

spongeyness525

Rugrats
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2003, 04:20:49 am »
i hate how're they're making an all growed up tv series this fall :sad:  

Patrick

Rugrats
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2003, 06:18:14 am »
When i first saw all growed up i said "woah, there grown up? COOL!" Later in the episode it was so boring! They should stop making new rugrats. There has been like 3-4 movies!

Compbrain

Rugrats
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2003, 06:30:23 am »
The whole idea of having the Rugrats "grow up" sounds very silly to me. I never cared very much for the show, but again, I didnt have cable for the last 93.3% of my life. I only watched it rarely at friends houses, or at my relatives house. The show was always kindof...childish  :wacko: .
Meh.
~Compbrain

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Rugrats
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2003, 08:16:14 am »
Yea, Nick destroyed the Rugrats, just like every other show they have ever touched.  In the beginning, it was a great, funny show.  It still was a great show until around 1995 (I think) when they stopped making new episodes.  I get the feeling that somebody in Viacom had other plans for the Rugrats though.  When they brought the show back in 1997, they were much less funny, and concentrated more on trying to teach "life lessons".  The new characters they kept adding ruined it too.  Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, they announced Rugrats Go Wild.  The movie is obviously a product of drunkeness and greediness.  Viacom could care less about how they've destroyed the Rugrats, as long as they are still making cash off of it.  Just to make things worse, they've annouced a Rugrats grown up show.  This is obviously another marketing attempt by Viacom, just like TeenNick, to try to appeal to pre-teens and thier need to act older than they are.  Ok, so I'm done ranting for now, I feel better  :biggrin:  
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

foulpattie

Rugrats
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2003, 09:06:05 pm »
Rugrats is Trash. The old ones were actually funnybut then the stories started to turn ta crap. I think we can now put some flowers by the grave the rugrats are dead. :rip:  

Patrick

Rugrats
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2003, 07:13:33 am »
We should, except nickolodeon doesnt want to for some reason.

Gary

Rugrats
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2003, 08:10:49 am »
I agree! It went down hill when Dil and Kimi came on the show.