Author Topic: Do You Believe In God?  (Read 49404 times)

spongedude

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #135 on: September 18, 2004, 09:02:42 pm »
That's too bad...the one true religion and all.
I'd be real careful what you say.
Yeah, don't wanna start conflicts.

I'm a Catholic too, very religious, but not obbssed like what MSP is.
Lets not call it "obsessed" - lets call it "enthused". And be grateful, because this would be a boring debate without him.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #136 on: September 18, 2004, 09:02:44 pm »
Meh. MSP is making me become more non-religious.

Dragon Of Grief

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #137 on: September 18, 2004, 09:03:13 pm »
I have yet to see that happen.
This p*sses me off. Even if MSP has a bad track-record, that doesn't give you any right to label every thing he says as B.S. Stop acting immature. Have an open mind, foo.
100% agree...you are being immature/rude on that comment and you yourself know it
The truth hurts... sometimes it hurts a lot. And you are immature for trying to cover everything with sugar and flowers and appearing it to be sweet. I am not going to sit there and be a drone and agree like you are right now.
Who the heck decides when I am sweet and when I'm not? It's true that MSP isnt always right but he was right this time...
If you find me evidence that he was even 0.001 % right I will refute my statement about him being wrong.
Dude...at this point...I'm gonna say MSP is a lot smarter than you...
Once again... prove it.
Scooter, you have a lot of arrogance balled up inside you. Take a deep breath and let it out. I know the difference between a proven point, and a cover up - and you, my friend, are trying to cover up. You may totally disagree with MSP's words, his actions, and whatever he does - but that does not make MSP a bad person, and it does not give you, or anyone else the right to disregard his opinions just because you don't like him. Because, that, my friend, is immaturity.
Um, when was I talking to you? I am not covering anything up. I am just debating my version of Christianity with MSP's version. How is that immature?
He can step in and talk about it whenever he wants...who cares who you were talking to...
You obviously have nothing to contribute to this debate so I suggest you go home.
I'm sorry...I am home...sitting right in front of my computer...so do you have something else to say?
I am done talking to you because you are not adding a THING to this debate. You are just babbling. If anyone is ignorant in this debate it is you.

Elizabeth Rose

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #138 on: September 18, 2004, 09:03:20 pm »
Whoah now! Can we edit quotes so that we only use the bit we need lol? It's a pain to scroll through! :tongue:  

super_sayian_spongebob

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #139 on: September 18, 2004, 09:05:10 pm »

Lets not call it "obsessed" - lets call it "enthused". And be grateful, because this would be a boring debate without him.
I perfer to have boring debate rather than to have a religious war (It sure is turning into one).  

Dragon Of Grief

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #140 on: September 18, 2004, 09:05:32 pm »

You are worse then SSJ. Anytime someone disagrees with MSP or calls him out you get out of your way to stand up for him. I suggest you get another hobby. Quickly. Like SSJ you aren't adding a THING to this debate.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #141 on: September 18, 2004, 09:07:42 pm »
I have yet to see that happen.
This p*sses me off. Even if MSP has a bad track-record, that doesn't give you any right to label every thing he says as B.S. Stop acting immature. Have an open mind, foo.
100% agree...you are being immature/rude on that comment and you yourself know it
The truth hurts... sometimes it hurts a lot. And you are immature for trying to cover everything with sugar and flowers and appearing it to be sweet. I am not going to sit there and be a drone and agree like you are right now.
Who the heck decides when I am sweet and when I'm not? It's true that MSP isnt always right but he was right this time...
If you find me evidence that he was even 0.001 % right I will refute my statement about him being wrong.
Dude...at this point...I'm gonna say MSP is a lot smarter than you...
Once again... prove it.
Scooter, you have a lot of arrogance balled up inside you. Take a deep breath and let it out. I know the difference between a proven point, and a cover up - and you, my friend, are trying to cover up. You may totally disagree with MSP's words, his actions, and whatever he does - but that does not make MSP a bad person, and it does not give you, or anyone else the right to disregard his opinions just because you don't like him. Because, that, my friend, is immaturity.
Um, when was I talking to you? I am not covering anything up. I am just debating my version of Christianity with MSP's version. How is that immature?
He can step in and talk about it whenever he wants...who cares who you were talking to...
You obviously have nothing to contribute to this debate so I suggest you go home.
I'm sorry...I am home...sitting right in front of my computer...so do you have something else to say?
I am done talking to you because you are not adding a THING to this debate. You are just babbling. If anyone is ignorant in this debate it is you.
Just like what you did...you didnt either...

Plus, like spongedude said...you cover up your posts and cant back anything you say up

Dragon Of Grief

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2004, 09:09:46 pm »
I added more to this debate then you two did. All you guys are doing is trying to stick up for MSP. Well, spongedude more then you. And who says I can't back up what I say? It is opinion with a little bit of fact. You don't haveto back up opinion. Facts you do have to back up however.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #143 on: September 18, 2004, 09:11:57 pm »
Dude...you're doing it also when you're posting...

Dragon Of Grief

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #144 on: September 18, 2004, 09:14:14 pm »
Just quit talking to me. You are so annoying. You have over 200 posts today. You need a break. Come back when you chill out a bit.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #145 on: September 18, 2004, 09:16:13 pm »
Just quit talking to me. You are so annoying. You have over 200 posts today. You need a break. Come back when you chill out a bit.
Have you noticed none of my posts are spam...and plus, they arent all from today...some are from yesterday

Dragon Of Grief

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #146 on: September 18, 2004, 09:17:59 pm »
But do you have any idea how annoying it is to come here and every forum say

"last post by ssjgogita4"[/i]
« Last Edit: September 18, 2004, 09:18:21 pm by Scooter »