Author Topic: Do You Believe In God?  (Read 49570 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2004, 02:53:08 pm »
Also you need to show resources MSP. I know how you like to make things up.
Why don't you look things up yourself. MSP knows what he's talking about.
DO you seriously believe that for a second? He has no clue what he is talking about, and if you believe that well then you are worse then him. He is saying that if I don't go to church god will punish me, which is very rediculous.

Patrick_Star's_Girlfriend

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2004, 03:21:40 pm »
The stories in the bible tells might not be ture but the most important part is there suposed to make you a better person.

By the way, I do belive but not the way the bible protrays him.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2004, 03:23:56 pm »
Also you need to show resources MSP. I know how you like to make things up.
Why don't you look things up yourself. MSP knows what he's talking about.
DO you seriously believe that for a second? He has no clue what he is talking about, and if you believe that well then you are worse then him. He is saying that if I don't go to church god will punish me, which is very rediculous.
MSP is smart when he wants to be :laugh:

Dragon Of Grief

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2004, 03:26:36 pm »
I have yet to see that happen.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2004, 03:28:38 pm »
Eh...thats kinda rude

spongedude

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2004, 03:30:16 pm »
This p*sses me off. Even if MSP has a bad track-record, that doesn't give you any right to label every thing he says as B.S. Stop acting immature. Have an open mind, foo.

Dragon Of Grief

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2004, 03:33:04 pm »
Immature? Immature is backing up someone you barely even know. Immature is getting upset about something over the internet.

Bottom line. I am not saying he is a moron or anything, but what he said in THIS thread was purely opinionated, and not fact by any means.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2004, 03:37:15 pm »
# Not fully grown or developed.
# Marked by or suggesting a lack of normal maturity

Starr2k3

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2004, 03:37:48 pm »
Immature? Immature is backing up someone you barely even know. Immature is getting upset about something over the internet.

Bottom line. I am not saying he is a moron or anything, but what he said in THIS thread was purely opinionated, and not fact by any means.
VERY well said, Ty.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2004, 03:40:03 pm »
This p*sses me off. Even if MSP has a bad track-record, that doesn't give you any right to label every thing he says as B.S. Stop acting immature. Have an open mind, foo.
100% agree...you are being immature/rude on that comment and you yourself know it

Dragon Of Grief

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2004, 03:44:43 pm »
100% agree...you are being immature/rude on that comment and you yourself know it
The truth hurts... sometimes it hurts a lot. And you are immature for trying to cover everything with sugar and flowers and appearing it to be sweet. I am not going to sit there and be a drone and agree like you are right now.

Patrick

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2004, 03:54:00 pm »
Yes it does,  because if you do believe in God, you know what He'll do to you if you don't go to Church.  There is only 1 God.  And it is stupid not to believe. Even though hundreds of people saw Jesus after he was ressurected?!  There is more proof of this than any proof of existance of someone like Alexander the Great.
I know people that believe in God and don't go to church. Therefore, your statement is wrong. I do believe in God.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2004, 03:56:01 pm »
The truth hurts... sometimes it hurts a lot. And you are immature for trying to cover everything with sugar and flowers and appearing it to be sweet. I am not going to sit there and be a drone and agree like you are right now.
Who the heck decides when I am sweet and when I'm not? It's true that MSP isnt always right but he was right this time...

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2004, 03:58:54 pm »
No.  Because God did do it all.
If you have no proof, and you just do by what others say, how do you now it is ture?

When we were little...we were just told there was a God...they people that told us didn't even now if he/she existid or not??

Where is the Proof?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2004, 04:13:59 pm »
This will never end...