Author Topic: Do You Believe In God?  (Read 49703 times)

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2004, 04:30:40 pm »
OK, what makes God real and Buddha and the other gods fake?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2004, 04:45:02 pm »
Because God is the one who created us

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2004, 04:48:43 pm »
But you have no evidence the other gods are fake.

kiwidavid

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2004, 04:49:29 pm »
I defanetly believe in god. I'm one of Jehovahs witnesses! I mean how could we evolve from monkeys? God did it!

.com person

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2004, 05:06:57 pm »
It's amazing how people argue. I thought this was supposed to be an " Intelligent Debate".  

Dragon Of Grief

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2004, 05:18:24 pm »
I have yet to see that happen.
This p*sses me off. Even if MSP has a bad track-record, that doesn't give you any right to label every thing he says as B.S. Stop acting immature. Have an open mind, foo.
100% agree...you are being immature/rude on that comment and you yourself know it
The truth hurts... sometimes it hurts a lot. And you are immature for trying to cover everything with sugar and flowers and appearing it to be sweet. I am not going to sit there and be a drone and agree like you are right now.
Who the heck decides when I am sweet and when I'm not? It's true that MSP isnt always right but he was right this time...
If you find me evidence that he was even 0.001 % right I will refute my statement about him being wrong.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2004, 05:44:33 pm »
This p*sses me off. Even if MSP has a bad track-record, that doesn't give you any right to label every thing he says as B.S. Stop acting immature. Have an open mind, foo.
100% agree...you are being immature/rude on that comment and you yourself know it
The truth hurts... sometimes it hurts a lot. And you are immature for trying to cover everything with sugar and flowers and appearing it to be sweet. I am not going to sit there and be a drone and agree like you are right now.
Who the heck decides when I am sweet and when I'm not? It's true that MSP isnt always right but he was right this time...
If you find me evidence that he was even 0.001 % right I will refute my statement about him being wrong.
Dude...at this point...I'm gonna say MSP is a lot smarter than you...

Dragon Of Grief

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2004, 05:47:53 pm »
Dude...at this point...I'm gonna say MSP is a lot smarter than you...
Once again... prove it.

Gideon Brown

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2004, 05:55:31 pm »
Yes it does,  because if you do believe in God, you know what He'll do to you if you don't go to Church.  There is only 1 God.  And it is stupid not to believe. Even though hundreds of people saw Jesus after he was ressurected?!  There is more proof of this than any proof of existance of someone like Alexander the Great.
If you believed in G-d, you would know that he sees each person as a unique individual, and that while one person may find Church the place to be closest to G-d, another person may find being alone in a special personal sanctuary is better.
Also, all religions come down to the same thing: A higher being. So why all the hissy fits over religion? Yes, I know Hinduism has thousands of G-ds, but if you study about the religion more, you will find that all these G-ds actually make up one big G-d. Anyways, overall, each religion is saying that there is a higher being out there that created us, and that we need to be respectful of Him/Her. Just because Jesus didn't tell you to worship G-d under a different name than Abba, doesn't mean he said that only the Jewish G-d was real. (Yes, he IS a Jewish G-d!). Jesus just came from that faith, and he used the resources given to him.

Abba: Father  (I'm not 100% certain it was abba, but then, I was always half asleep in religion class)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2004, 05:56:56 pm by Charliez Fallen Angel »

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2004, 06:00:47 pm »
.......It is a debate you know!

Gideon Brown

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2004, 06:01:55 pm »
.......It is a debate you know!
I thought it was a question on whether or not you believe in G-d?

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2004, 06:03:43 pm »
It will end, but not right now..it is a debate

Gideon Brown

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2004, 06:09:05 pm »
well, I debated MSP about going to Church and stuff *shrugs* so I debated!

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2004, 07:33:03 pm »
Jesus said to Saint Peter, "Apon this rock I shall build my Church."  And Saint Peter became out first Pope.
Wow, too bad Jesus can't spell.

Dragon Of Grief

Do You Believe In God?
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2004, 07:36:57 pm »
Ahahaha. I was wondering about that :tongue: