Author Topic: Jesus  (Read 40641 times)

.com person

Jesus
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2004, 03:08:43 pm »
I believe in the judgement day, but not the way you think of it.
100% denied

Isnt this just like the "Do You Believe in God" topic?
No this is the " Jesus" topic. Though some say there one in the same...  

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Jesus
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2004, 03:11:05 pm »
I believe in the judgement day, but not the way you think of it.
100% denied

Isnt this just like the "Do You Believe in God" topic?
No this is the " Jesus" topic. Though some say there one in the same...
They're not 1 in the same...

Dragon Of Grief

Jesus
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2004, 03:18:04 pm »
No, Christ is truely God and Christ is truely man.  But there is no Earthly way of knowing.  The world is getting strnage...you never know so be prepared.
And you truly spelled truly wrong. How do you know he said he is coming back? How do you know the bible wasn't written by some person who wanted to make a buck? It may just be a fiction book.
Not to be rude...but have fun going to heck O_o;;
Actually, she has a point. The bibles today have been edited according to the publisher's beliefs. Also there are many diferent versions. And who are you to condemn anybody?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Jesus
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2004, 03:19:27 pm »
No, Christ is truely God and Christ is truely man.  But there is no Earthly way of knowing.  The world is getting strnage...you never know so be prepared.
And you truly spelled truly wrong. How do you know he said he is coming back? How do you know the bible wasn't written by some person who wanted to make a buck? It may just be a fiction book.
Actually, she has a point. The bibles today have been edited according to the publisher's beliefs. Also there are many diferent versions. And who are you to condemn anybody?
Who are you to tell me that I've condemned someone? How am I suppose to know that there are other bibles out there edited by other people?

Dragon Of Grief

Jesus
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2004, 03:24:36 pm »
Who are you to tell me that I've condemned someone? How am I suppose to know that there are other bibles out there edited by other people?
Dude, you JUST TOLD HER SHE WAS GOING TO HECK. I do believe that IS condemning somebody... and if you take all the bibles by all the sifferent publishers I can garuantee you they will all be worded different.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Jesus
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2004, 03:25:09 pm »
Dude, you JUST TOLD HER SHE WAS GOING TO HECK. I do believe that IS condemning somebody... and if you take all the bibles by all the sifferent publishers I can garuantee you they will all be worded different.
Did I say she WAS going to heck...it was a joke you fool

Dragon Of Grief

Jesus
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2004, 03:25:55 pm »
Then why am I not laughing?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Jesus
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2004, 03:27:25 pm »
Then why am I not laughing?
Because you dont have a sense of humor?

Telling someone "have fun going somewhere" doesnt actually mean they ARE

Dragon Of Grief

Jesus
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2004, 03:29:42 pm »
What are you babbling about? Do you even realize that by you saying she is going to heck that you yourself might go to heck? According to god we are not to judge others... that is his job.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Jesus
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2004, 03:33:57 pm »
What are you babbling about? Do you even realize that by you saying she is going to heck that you yourself might go to heck? According to god we are not to judge others... that is his job.
1)God
2)I believe in Him already...its all good
« Last Edit: September 18, 2004, 07:51:56 pm by ssj4gogita4 »

kiwidavid

Jesus
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2004, 04:59:23 pm »
Christ is not god. he is gods son. and he is up in heaven. if you disagree read the bible it will tell you!

.com person

Jesus
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2004, 05:01:44 pm »
Christ is not god. he is gods son. and he is up in heaven. if you disagree read the bible it will tell you!
Some people believe that and some don't.  

super_sayian_spongebob

Jesus
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2004, 06:20:38 pm »
I actually believe Jesus comes to Earth every day. He is a man, but here's what I think the Judgement Day is:

A disease or a meteor is coming to Earth kills all humans, all human souls get up in line for Jesus count peoples sins, he gets all those who are worthy into heaven, and those who are wicked into you know where.  

Dragon Of Grief

Jesus
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2004, 07:50:34 pm »
Actually, I believe fire is supposed to destroy the world. I massive worldwide fire.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Jesus
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2004, 07:53:12 pm »
It's a possibility. But I think I would go insane if it did happen.