Author Topic: Presidential Debates  (Read 21163 times)

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Presidential Debates
« on: September 30, 2004, 06:10:20 pm »
The Presidential Debates are on TV as I type. Let's discuss what everyone thinks. :cool:  

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Presidential Debates
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 06:16:00 pm »
*snore* Wha?

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Presidential Debates
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2004, 06:19:40 pm »
*snore* Wha?
What does that mean? :sad:  

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Presidential Debates
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 06:29:02 pm »
Im watching the debate and I must say, in addition to a few day's research, i'll have to say my support is going to Kerry. Bush doesn't seem like he knows what he's talking about, and all of his arguments are turning to "He changes his mind, a good president cant change his mind" x.x
Oh, and a funny mistake from Bush XD "Of course we're after Saddam Huis... I mean Bin Laden"

Kenny Blankenship

Presidential Debates
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2004, 07:07:10 pm »
These debates mean nothing to me.  All they seem to do is take pot shots at each other.  And besides, all they prove is who is the better debater, not who is more fit to run the country.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Presidential Debates
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2004, 07:07:23 pm »
Kerry is saying negitive things about Bush.

Megan

Presidential Debates
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2004, 07:29:18 pm »
Well of course he is. He can't go around talking about how nice of a person Bush is. He's supposed to hate him.

Gideon Brown

Presidential Debates
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2004, 07:31:54 pm »
Kerry says bad things about Bush, Bush says bad things about Kerry...that's what happens. My god, we've had some pretty hilarious attacks at candidates here...I believe the liberal party accused the conservative leader to be a "Reptilian spacemonster that eats kittens." Then they tried to claim it was just political humour....suuuuuuuuuuuuuure....And that was just the provincial elections...

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Presidential Debates
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2004, 07:53:03 pm »
Yeah, bush didnt have much to go on. He just kept repeating the same thing over and over. "Who would want a leader who sends mixed messages". Bush always did that. Even before becoming president. Bush doesnt know how to handle tough questions on the spot. He's been on big time shows like "meet the press" and he is lost for words all the time. The difference between commenting on an issue a few days later or that evening and a live debate is, you can prepare for what your going to say. Bush cant do that without beating a dead horse. Kerry was stumbling as well, but handled himself well. I didnt care for either agruments, really. Both plans have falts and their is another agenda behind this war. Its politics, really (the war is.) All I can say is for those of you over the age of 18 VOTE[/i][/u]!!! Whats disgusting is, more people voted for the winner on last seasons American Idol than the last election. Americans really are ignorant. Most of them.....

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Presidential Debates
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2004, 07:54:37 pm »
All debates are lame...THE END

MiraclrPlz

Presidential Debates
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2004, 06:26:21 am »
Kerry won that debate.  :sad:.

GodzSon

Presidential Debates
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2004, 08:29:27 am »
Vote Nader! If only that could happen. I like how Kerry plugged his website out of nowhere though, good move. I don't care what side your on, when Bush is lost for words and he has that look on his face thats the most hilarious thing. Whys he always have that annoying grin on his face? kinda like this ->  :happy:  Even when they talk about serious things such as the war or 9/11..that grin never leaves his face.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Presidential Debates
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2004, 09:43:37 am »
Because he figures he can life out spirits by making that goofy look. He rolled his eyes kinda like this -> :rolleyes: the whole time Kerry was talking. It was so funny. You'd think he'd present himself better or something.....bush thinks he's bullet proof or something to do that..... :glare:  

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Presidential Debates
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2004, 10:44:59 am »
Kerry won that debate.  :sad:.
What!!!! {Goes off and cries}.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile