Author Topic: Info On Zim And Fop  (Read 3475 times)

edso

Info On Zim And Fop
« on: October 15, 2004, 07:40:32 pm »
A guy IMed this I have no idea what they are. tThey soun like TV tome rumors....

IZ is planning to make more epsiodes after 2 to 6 years. It is being made into a mini series on Spike TV.

My thoughts: Not true........ I doubt they are going to make it for spike........

FOP is planning new episodes. After 34 of these a first season set will be released.

My thoughts: It could happen I can picture it.......

IZ will release a season 1 set (Episodes 1-13) in 2005.

My thoughts: False........yet true.... :blink:

FOP will be made into a movie in 2005. We belive that the pixies,crocker,and Super mega mean viki will be the villians.

My thoughts: What whaty what viki......er :glare:  :angry:

IZ will make a small mini series on mtv.

My thoughts: What about Spike.

These are all from a site.........some guy named sbizfopfn IMed them to me on YIM. Try to IM him...I have no links........

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
Info On Zim And Fop
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2004, 08:48:09 pm »
A guy IMed this I have no idea what they are. tThey soun like TV tome rumors....

IZ is planning to make more epsiodes after 2 to 6 years. It is being made into a mini series on Spike TV.

My thoughts: Not true........ I doubt they are going to make it for spike........

FOP is planning new episodes. After 34 of these a first season set will be released.

My thoughts: It could happen I can picture it.......

IZ will release a season 1 set (Episodes 1-13) in 2005.

My thoughts: False........yet true.... :blink:

FOP will be made into a movie in 2005. We belive that the pixies,crocker,and Super mega mean viki will be the villians.

My thoughts: What whaty what viki......er :glare:  :angry:

IZ will make a small mini series on mtv.

My thoughts: What about Spike.

These are all from a site.........some guy named sbizfopfn IMed them to me on YIM. Try to IM him...I have no links........
My opinions:
New IZ episodes: No way.
New FOP episodes: It could happen, but 34 sounds like a lot.
IZ season 1 DVD: I'm pretty sure they said Horrible Holiday Cheer was the last DVD.
FOP movie: I don't see the point. It already had 2 big TV movies with Vicky and Crocker (respectively) as the bad guys.
IZ mini series: No.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Info On Zim And Fop
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2004, 09:00:27 pm »
IZ has un-aired eppys so that could possibly happen

edso

Info On Zim And Fop
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2004, 05:52:34 am »
Yeah theFOP movies rhe only thing I dont belive.

spongey675

Info On Zim And Fop
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2004, 06:29:17 am »
I agree but I hope there is one.

Elizabeth Rose

Info On Zim And Fop
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2004, 01:02:50 pm »
Wait, I thought they were working on a DVD set for every IZ episode. I guess that would count as first season, correct me if I'm wrong here..... :mellow:  

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Info On Zim And Fop
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2004, 01:49:45 pm »
1) Nick are looking for a new director to make those "canned episodes"...they confirmed that. (see badbadrubberpiggy and/or room with a moose forums to see)
2) Nick have had no luck finding anyone, so they're planning on using the same director that did Rugrats...bad idea....but this is unconfirmed.
3) A ZIM movie is due to be released 2006, this is unconfirmed.
4) Nick plan on releasing a "final Episode" of ZIM in 2005 where DIB captures and kills ZIM....bad idea and I hope this isn't true.  :blink:

In theory (and fact): The internet is filled with rumours, 80% are not true. When you DO find a confirmed rumour, tell people!
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Sb129

Info On Zim And Fop
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2004, 12:47:26 pm »
1) Nick are looking for a new director to make those "canned episodes"...they confirmed that. (see badbadrubberpiggy and/or room with a moose forums to see)
2) Nick have had no luck finding anyone, so they're planning on using the same director that did Rugrats...bad idea....but this is unconfirmed.
3) A ZIM movie is due to be released 2006, this is unconfirmed.
4) Nick plan on releasing a "final Episode" of ZIM in 2005 where DIB captures and kills ZIM....bad idea and I hope this isn't true.  :blink:

In theory (and fact): The internet is filled with rumours, 80% are not true. When you DO find a confirmed rumour, tell people!
Yes the Zim thing is a true RUMOR that Zim will be making new eppys.More information is that Klasky Csupo will do the animation(bad bad!),Tom Kenny will do Gir(NOOO!!!!He's good at SB).There will be a boxsetdue for January or Febuary.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2004, 12:48:21 pm by Sb129 »

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Info On Zim And Fop
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2004, 12:08:21 am »
That box set contains nothing but bonus features and (rumoured again) the canned episodes animatics and voice actings.
SO you will see a breif of it and hear the entire dialogue for the episode, yet to be confirmed by Nick staff but it's close to being true.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Sb129

Info On Zim And Fop
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2004, 05:25:00 am »
It'll come with a bee toy!!!!!!!! :happy: