Author Topic: Take A Stand Against Stem Cell Research.  (Read 25022 times)

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Take A Stand Against Stem Cell Research.
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2004, 07:04:14 pm »
Me too.

He did pwn him?

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2004, 07:10:01 pm »
I think he just did, sorta.  

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2004, 08:00:41 pm »
Anyway, a fetus can go to research, or it can go to the incinerator.  With one of the choices, lives can be saved; with the other, theres a small cloud of smoke and some ashes.
That's digusting, it really is. As much as I disagree with almost everything MSP says, I have to agree here. So, what everyone is saying is, we can use a baby fetus as a guinea pig to save others? What about that life? What if it doesnt cure anything? Do we throw up our hands and say "oh well, we tried"? In 75 years I bet we'll be able to clone people. And that sits well with you people? Forget about the religious aspect of this, its barbaric. Sure, it could cure disease, but how many of these babies would we have to go through?

There are a few things I agree with, with bush.

No gay marrage

Abortion is wrong (which wont go away even if he is reelected.)

and this is crap.

I dont force my beliefs down peoples throats. there is other ways to get people to listen to your ideas and opinions, MSP. Forcing isnt one of them. The old saying: "you can lead a donkey to water, but you cant make it drink"....

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2004, 06:33:49 am »
John Scary said he won't appoint anyone to the supreme court who denies the womans "right" to "choose."  OMG and he calls himself a Catholic, and he supports the most horrible sin of them all!  Why!  He!  And he said "I'll make sure we never turn back the clock and outlaw abortion."  He even voted against the partial birth abortion ban that passed through Bush.  But Partial Birth Abortion is just as bad as one week old baby abortion.  Murder is murder.  The idiot also said something like "Bush has no respect torawrds women."  What does wanting a mass genocide stopped have to do with this?  SHUT UP JOHN SCARY!  You will lose.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2004, 10:43:50 am »
*cough* Not on topic MSP *cough*

That's pretty bad when you made the topic...bah!

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2004, 01:50:44 pm »
Its a forum.  Even if someone held a gun up to my head, I wouldnt convert to Catholicism.  

Anyway, a fetus can go to research, or it can go to the incinerator.  With one of the choices, lives can be saved; with the other, theres a small cloud of smoke and some ashes.
Thats disturbing.  :blink:  

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2004, 01:58:35 pm »
Anyway, a fetus can go to research, or it can go to the incinerator.  With one of the choices, lives can be saved; with the other, theres a small cloud of smoke and some ashes.
That's digusting, it really is. As much as I disagree with almost everything MSP says, I have to agree here. So, what everyone is saying is, we can use a baby fetus as a guinea pig to save others? What about that life? What if it doesnt cure anything? Do we throw up our hands and say "oh well, we tried"? In 75 years I bet we'll be able to clone people. And that sits well with you people? Forget about the religious aspect of this, its barbaric. Sure, it could cure disease, but how many of these babies would we have to go through?

There are a few things I agree with, with bush.

No gay marrage

Abortion is wrong (which wont go away even if he is reelected.)

and this is crap.

I dont force my beliefs down peoples throats. there is other ways to get people to listen to your ideas and opinions, MSP. Forcing isnt one of them. The old saying: "you can lead a donkey to water, but you cant make it drink"....
It's a dead fetus.  You're not killing a fetus to allow for stem cell research.  If you want to argue for or against abortion, do it in the abortion topic.  Anyway, fetuses also come from miscarriages.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2004, 03:51:29 pm »
John Scary said he won't appoint anyone to the supreme court who denies the womans "right" to "choose."  OMG and he calls himself a Catholic, and he supports the most horrible sin of them all!  Why!  He!  And he said "I'll make sure we never turn back the clock and outlaw abortion."  He even voted against the partial birth abortion ban that passed through Bush.  But Partial Birth Abortion is just as bad as one week old baby abortion.  Murder is murder.  The idiot also said something like "Bush has no respect torawrds women."  What does wanting a mass genocide stopped have to do with this?  SHUT UP JOHN SCARY!  You will lose.
So.

One, I don't think abortion is wrong, what if you didn't want to have a baby, or you are not responsible to take care of it, you are killing what isn't really alive.

Two, I don't care what Kerry says at all I would still vote for him, nothing can be worse then Bush.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2004, 08:03:50 pm »
Stem Cell Research must be stopped because we can't have a study promoting this genocide to help people.  Stem Cell research will only kill.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2004, 09:20:02 pm »
If you look at it that way...which is:
Don't kill millions of fetuses so that we can save millions from cancer

then you should look at war like this:
Don't kill millions of people so the Americans can do whatever they please.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2004, 07:54:25 pm »
I'm pro-life and I am against killing someone to save the life of another.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2004, 08:19:41 pm »
Then you should be against war...that's what war is all about

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2004, 06:46:07 am »
GAAAAAAAAG!  BS!  WAR IS NOTHING LIKE KILLING BABIES FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH!!!!!111111  I'M NOT AGAINST WAR!!!!!!   I used to try to associate with Liberals.  I'm giving up.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2004, 10:41:30 am »
I'm pro-life and I am against killing someone to save the life of another.
Say what you mean how you mean it. If you are against killing to save lives, then that includes war. What else is way about?! Hrmmm? And you are so daft. I'm not Liberal. I'm Green. Therefore, against war.  

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2004, 05:38:57 pm »
The Green party is an extremly Liberal Party.  We Republicans are pro-war and Democrats are anti-war.