Author Topic: Taxy Kerry  (Read 14419 times)

MiraclrPlz

Taxy Kerry
« on: October 08, 2004, 06:01:40 am »
John Skerry is going to tax all people who make over 40,000 a year.  People like me can barely afford to live in the huge house I live in.  My dad got it from the stock market.   He knows how to invest money.  And yet this monster wants to raise our taxes to help bums.  There are no poor in THIS country.  This is America!  This is the land of opportunity!  people should WORK!  Life doesn't owe bums a living!  He's not rasing my taxes because he shall not win!  He's a freaking Communist! Everyone has the same amount of money but everyone is sort of poor.  Communist!  You Won't get my dad!  Liberals are all communists basically.  And if you recall, they were destroyed before by right-wing Ronald Reagan.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Taxy Kerry
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 06:51:37 am »
Not everyone has the oppurtunity to work. Most jobs require a college degree, and they probably don't have the money to go. Plus, jobs at Taco Bell won't support families.

Megan

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 07:13:09 am »
Get your facts together. He's raising taxes for people who make over $200,000 a year, not $40,000. And Bush favors the wealthy, giving them tax breaks, and raising taxes on the middle class.

Oh yeah...nobody cares that you live in a 'huge' house. So don't flaunt it.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Taxy Kerry
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2004, 08:01:25 am »
Yep, and he's only raising it to what the pre-Bush levels were.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2004, 08:08:49 am »
There are no poor in THIS country.  This is America! Life doesn't owe bums a living!  He's a freaking Communist! Everyone has the same amount of money but everyone is sort of poor.  Communist!  You Won't get my dad!
I hope you end up on the streets someday because you couldn't find a job, or because your job fell through. And comparing Kerry to a Communist is just retarded. Go to any big city and you'll see plenty of poor people, most of which would like to kick your rich butt for saying that
Kerry's doing the right thing by saying he'll raise taxes for wealthy people because it doesn't do any harm to them, yet it would help us lower our debt
« Last Edit: October 09, 2004, 08:12:56 am by GrEeNdAyFrEaK »

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Taxy Kerry
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2004, 09:46:08 am »
John Skerry is going to tax all people who make over 40,000 a year.  People like me can barely afford to live in the huge house I live in.  My dad got it from the stock market.   He knows how to invest money.  And yet this monster wants to raise our taxes to help bums.  There are no poor in THIS country.  This is America!  This is the land of opportunity!  people should WORK!  Life doesn't owe bums a living!  He's not rasing my taxes because he shall not win!  He's a freaking Communist! Everyone has the same amount of money but everyone is sort of poor.  Communist!  You Won't get my dad!  Liberals are all communists basically.  And if you recall, they were destroyed before by right-wing Ronald Reagan.
The question is why. Why don't you stop to think for the good of your nation. If Kerry becomes president, he's only raising taxes to the people over $200,000 a year, not $40,000. Do you have ANY idea how many poor families are going to be in such trouble in Bush wins the election? And besides, you are way too selfish. Why don't you get out of your rich suburb lala land, and learn the kind of stuff that goes on in the REAL world. And it is moronic and stupid to call Kerry a communist. And yes, this is the land of opportunity, so that is why the poor should have an opportunity to actually have money. And if they are communists, so what? It doesn't matter. They're just helping the people with lots of trouble. Why make these kind of threads? They're just ineffective insults about things that actually make Kerry the better president.

Gideon Brown

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2004, 09:51:55 am »
communism

\Com"mu*nism\, n. [F. communisme, fr. commun common.] A scheme of equalizing the social conditions of life; specifically, a scheme which contemplates the abolition of inequalities in the possession of property, as by distributing all wealth equally to all, or by holding all wealth in common for the equal use and advantage of all.

Trust me...what Kerry wants AIN'T communism. There has never been a true communist country, as there are always the richer people who are in charge of the rest....True communism means EVERYONE is equal. Now...what BUSH wants is what you can read in the book 1984 by George Orwell...read it, hate Bush. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Taxy Kerry
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2004, 01:35:53 pm »
MSP, I'm not even sure why you make threads like this. All it does is make you look really stupid because people can prove everything you say wrong.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Taxy Kerry
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2004, 03:48:37 pm »
Kerry is against everything that Bush is supporting...

Elizabeth Rose

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2004, 03:49:17 pm »
Which was outrageous. By giving tax breaks to the wealthy they(the wealthy) are able to create more jobs thus less poor people.

Not everyone has the oppurtunity to work. Most jobs require a college degree, and they probably don't have the money to go. Plus, jobs at Taco Bell won't support families.
Everyone can go to college if they are willing to work at it. There are student loans, military etc... My mother made it through and she was too poor to eat at the time.

People need to learn that things in this life are earned, not just handed out for sitting on your rear all day.

MiraclrPlz

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2004, 05:44:01 pm »
I don't care about the poor. They can work.  He is not raising my taxes.  

Elizabeth Rose

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2004, 05:58:00 pm »
Now wait my friend, you are a nice guy and all but the whole "I don't care about the poor" is a bit cruel don't you think? I care about them, which is why I want them to have good jobs. I want them to lift themselves.

Further more, if Kerry is elected (God forbid) he WILL raise your taxes. There won't be a thing you can do about it.

MiraclrPlz

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2004, 07:14:47 pm »
I don't believe he will get elected.  And I don't care about hte poor because, like i said, they should get off their ---'- and work.  This is the land of oppertunity.

Starr2k3

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2004, 07:18:10 pm »
Don't judge someone, MSP. Some poor people get bad breaks and become poor. So shut your freaking mouth. You dont know every poor person.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Taxy Kerry
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2004, 07:46:13 pm »
I agree. Kerry said at the debate last night "George Bush makes $84,000 a year from his lumber company."

Bush said " I own a lumber company? That's news to me."

Elizabeth Rose

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2004, 07:48:31 pm »
^ Yeah, that happened and it was awesome, but what has that got to do with this thread? We are talking about the poor.

Gideon Brown

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2004, 08:21:17 pm »
First, since your so religious, Jesus wanted you to think of everyone as equal. For crying out loud he was friends with a woman who sells her body.
Second, watch the play Annie...it teaches you HOW people can become poor...BECAUSE of the president. And it's based on fact. (not Annie...the people being poor...and THE PRESIDENT)

ESP

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2004, 03:29:18 am »
The thought of John kerry becoming President scares me.

for instance a large percentage of john kerrys income was tax free.
He is the sigle shareholder in his corporation he takes a salary of 360,000 a year which is fully taxed, He is then paid millions in dividends from the company which are not fully taxed. As one of the rich people he is talking about, he himself massages the tax laws and doesn't pay anywhere near his current level of tax burdon.

For every war crime John Kerry has claimed to view in his abolishment of our troops conduct in the vietnam war and didn't either act to stop it or report it to his superiors at the time is guiltier of far worse crimes than the Abu-Garib prison guards on trial because they made pow's wear panties on their heads.

Half of what he says makes sense only because he has taken both sides of every argument.  

Side note... not everyone has the ability to work, spending any length of time around the homeless will inform you that in most cases the ones who can work are working and aren't homeless. The majority of the other people have mental disabilities which prevent them from being stable people, let alone stable employees. They aren't working because there are not jobs that they can do. So cut them some slack, it's called pity, sympathy, empathy, compassion, charity, generosity.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Taxy Kerry
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2004, 07:11:39 am »
Which was outrageous. By giving tax breaks to the wealthy they(the wealthy) are able to create more jobs thus less poor people.

But we need taxes up. Bush put this natioin $7,000,000,000 in debt.

Patrick_Star's_Girlfriend

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2004, 08:07:52 am »
I don't believe he will get elected.  And I don't care about hte poor because, like i said, they should get off their ---'- and work.  This is the land of oppertunity.
No wonder your a Rebpublican

super_sayian_spongebob

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2004, 08:13:14 am »
I don't believe he will get elected.  And I don't care about hte poor because, like i said, they should get off their ---'- and work.  This is the land of oppertunity.
No wonder your a Rebpublican
No. The real reason is because, Bush is pro-life. That's why he's a Republican.  

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Taxy Kerry
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2004, 01:17:43 pm »
SSS, do you have any idea?

Kerry is not anti-life. He's just not doing anything about it because he considers the people that have AIDS, and the 15 and 16 year old girls getting raped by their father. And we are not even talking about that. So don't take the topic off the lines so far away. I bet someone that does it for the post count will come in and make a useless three-word post anytime. -_-

MiraclrPlz

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2004, 07:02:44 pm »
I already said why every abortion is wrong, even incest.  And with lower taxes, people have more money to spend and it helps small buisnesses.  Reaganomics is the key.  Bushanomics is good too.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Taxy Kerry
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2004, 07:04:33 pm »
Bushanonmics, you mean the art of ruining the economy?

MiraclrPlz

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2004, 07:06:32 pm »
I can't vote but we have seen what a true Liberal president has done in the past.  Jimmy Carter, history's greatest monster.  The economy was so horrifying under him.  And then Reagan came in, and the economy was great.  I think with John Skerry, we'd be seeing the 2nd term of the Carter Administration.